Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I see you with large white wings that are a mix of faerie and angelic wings. You wear a white dress. You are hovering in the air. Bare feet. Long white hair that looks very youthful. You look very beautiful. A white aura radiates from you.
You seem very angelic or at least full of light from what i can tell.

Anyone up for a trade.

I owe @DormiensDei still, but I’ll be down to swap in a few

1 Like

I’m down really want to see what people pick of my enegry right now

1 Like

Sounds good.

1 Like

I see sparkling red energy around you blocking you from sight. You are hiding from view.
Red energy is what i get… Its radiaiting from you so much.
You have a wicked grin on your face now.

That’s what i see.

1 Like

Hmm side effects of what I’ve been doing I guess.

I see a green Aura with purple sparkling off it. I feel as tho your divination has been developing rapidly. Things are starting to unlock in your astral sight.

Does this resnoate?

1 Like

Purple yes… Green atm yes.
Divination i have not worked on but i am really good at it even though i don’t use it… All the times i have used it i have gotten really amazing results…
But astral sight yes i suppose.

1 Like

Keep going. Because all together even I’m slightly off. I feel your abilities is catching momentum.

1 Like

So, giving you feedback on your reading for me. It’s accurate.

Right now, I’m working on building my financial life.

1 Like

Yeah i will do that… Seems like i am reaching that point.

1 Like

Anyone else crazy for a reading :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

On your defintly on the right way. Hey wanna scan swap. I’m trying to see what other people pick off this loa enegry

1 Like

Please, I’m thirsty for a read. I’m new here though.

1 Like

Blue wings on a man… Lucifer i think or maybe its just you.
Another spirit comes down from the same place as the other man.
More spirits come through this place.

Soon there are about 40 spirits who are all in the same place. They all sit down and begin sending you energy.
Seems as if a new beginning or initiation into something is occuring for you.

1 Like

Perfect. Thanks. I understood it all. Thanks very much.

1 Like

@DormiensDei

I get the impression you’re still dealing with internal conflicts, coming to grips with yourself. You’re not lost though. got the impression of a Caterpillar in a cacoon, lying dormant. I interpret it as you’re at the beginning stages of handling your inner struggle, as in you know what you need to do to facilitate the changes you wish to manifest.

Yeah, I’ll scan swap.
@Leander_Jordan

I’m in the middle of darkness. I see a woman in dark-grey/blue clothes. She has greyish-blue skin. I get a very dark feeling from her, but not overtly sinister or creepy.

“I’m his godform. What do you want?”
" Do you have a message for him?"
“Go away.”
“For me or for him?”
" For him. He’ll know soon enough."

She’s trying to warn you to listen to your instincts about an upcoming, unforeseen obstacle.

What I picked up was an image of you, hair pulled back into a pony tail, chin on your knees, arms wrapped about your legs, laughing. I took it to mean you’re doing better lately, and feeling more at ease and relaxed. The position though makes me think it could be an internal thing, being more in touch with yourself.

1 Like

Hmmm do you see anything else. That’s interesting.

I see a green emerald castle being built right now. It sparkles and shines and is being built on a mountain top. Your wealth is being bulit on a better foundation.

1 Like