Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Meeeeeee!

1 Like

@Severian_Apollos

Hold on

1 Like

I see a dark Aura around you. Massive. All the Darkness youve collected over the years has coalecesed into one Massive Aura. Nice work bro.

You are a tad static. Put the darkness into action amd manifest your desires.

Shamanism and Shadow work are in order
You are very Saturnian in nature as well :sunglasses:
I am too
Return read pls?
@Severian_Apollos

1 Like

Can you read me,? I’ll have to return the favor also.

1 Like

I get a sparkly, bubbly, fairy energy from you. Earth based. Like elves, fae, and shit? Well they are around you; alive and kicking lol

I see sprites and a shiny meadow in 1080p HD

Damn you love that white light :joy:
@Mymagic

Thank you!

1 Like

Thats it guys
Im tired
Did as much as i could for now

I woud love it if someone wants to read me go ahead please!
But I only know how to read people in person so if anyone is willing to explain to me how you do it to people you don’t know/see, I would be happy to try my best and return the favour :smile:

anybody wanna trade
obs.: i really think i’m needing a read :confused:

1 Like

@anon34533336 Sure.
I sense a blue / green aura sorrounding you, behind this i see a huge neverending beach filled with bright light. You seem to be going in circles trying to find the edge of the beach.
I also see a pentagram appear from the skies at this beach.
You fear going into the water, so you traverse the beach looking for the ending, but you are stuck.
Something is holding you back, anxiety? past mistakes? I see a dark cloud turn into a shadow figure leading you telling you to let go of all fear, and you will free your mind.
He says you are willing to learn, but you must overcome yourself to do so.
His message is simple “let go of fear itself, let them fear you instead”.

1 Like

@J.A.Ragnarson, found the thread. Again, my bad.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer Give me about 5 minutes

1 Like

Ok. Do u need one too?

Yea I could use one. I’m waiting for this Hughesnet technician to leave

1 Like

About to eat some food then I’ll do urs.

I see a goat skull. You working with one of the kings? He’s prevalent in your life right now. Subtle, but prevalent. Your energy a good student though.
He wants you to release somebody pent of things . Anger?

1 Like

thanks, this can be so much things in my life
i see you as a black hooded man, with a sword and 4 stones (green, yellow, red and blue) flying around you. you don’t see yourself as a good or bad person, you like to help people bin your own way.
right now, you feel something similar to peace and tranquility.

Yes I am. Needed a read this morning cuz I’d done some stuff. Maybe I just wanted validation I did it right. :thinking: thanks. And yes. It’s about anger. Pretty good read.

1 Like

I’m going to pm you

1 Like

Wow! Could someone read me please?