Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Revenge of someone in particular is a omnipresent thought indeed, altought I try to focus on other things I very much would like to sink in that feeling. You saw a part of me I try to ignore. Thanks.

1 Like

Can you pick up on what I’m doing/just did?

1 Like

Hehehe
@Mysterious_Stranger
Dont supress that thought.
Get revenge. But do it smartly. You dont gotts dig a grave for yourself too

2 Likes

Hold on @J.A.Ragnarson

Are you in the middle of Evoking Lilith or Invoking her?
Demons are around you and she is behind you.
@J.A.Ragnarson

I have surrounded myself with… something. Maybe they are how it manifested

1 Like

There is definitely a swirling vortex of power around you right now

1 Like

I see an ocean scene, beautiful tranquil waves. You come in riding a jet ski. Humorous is the collective unconscious :rofl: Telling me you’re having fun doing this.

1 Like

Haha actually did that once
Fucking accurate lol

You can really enjoy life when you’re doing magick. Kindred spirits you and i

2 Likes

Hell yes you can

1 Like

I see you walking down a nature path, and step near a rattlesnake. It strikes at you but you kick it aside, unfazed. You are in the process of conquering a hindrance or recently have. You’re a champion at heart.
And I see red surrounding you, are you working with baneful energy? Or Mars? Lust? @A.Lucifer

2 Likes

Anyone up for a trade? I’m a little I want to say blind lately, but still willing to try

1 Like

Interesting. I love nature, also love snakes. Baneful energy… let’s just say I’m pissed off at the moment. :fearful:

1 Like

Read me bro @RiseorDie :sunglasses:

@RiseorDie
I see your profile pic
You are sitting chillaxing by a tree at sunset. A kid.
You have a sword on you so there is a Fool/Prince of Swords kind of energy there.

The young man is SwordSharp and too chillaxed
So chillaxed it seems he is sleep or off guard.
In reality, that is the best fuckin illusion he can cast. He is Sharp instinct wise and mentally, listening for the slightest ruffle in the leaves.

He is clumsy with his sword but that is only to deceive his enemies and get them to exhaust themselves. He is a jokester and trickster.
Inflating his enemies egos only to see them downfall.

He is Robinhood.
You are learning from Lucifuge Well.

2 Likes

The thing is I don’t even know anymore man I’m DEFINITLY not improving my relationship with the kings just went off on them again, anyways let me read you in a secobd

1 Like

@RiseorDie i have told the spirits to fuck off and that all of em are little bitches

They still fuck with me. You good.

1 Like

@micah

I see a man fishing a look of exhaustion on his face, the waters are calm but there is a lot on his mind he talks to me… apologizes for what happened in the past will go into more detail if you want in a PM

I keep being taken back to the lack where the mermaid was maybe there is something I’m not seeing there it’s definitely important somehow

1 Like

Pm pls lol

1 Like