Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I see a black pyramid blocking the bright sun. There was a young man carrying a sack trying to get down from the top. First, he met an eagle flying around him. The eagle asked him if he was scared. The young man said no. The eagle laughed and flew. In the middle of the pyramid, he met a white gorilla, trying to steal his sack. The Gorilla told him it will stop trying to steal his stuff if he take it .with him. The man says no and the gorilla turns it horns and wings out and flew just before the young man meet his last obstacle. She was a black haired beauty with fair skin and long legs. She has a flower crown. The young man awed in her beauty. She asked him if he wants to trade her crown for his sack. The young man, bewitched, trades his sack for the flower crown. The woman then disappear into thin air. The young man was confused, trying to find her. He looks at the crown, but the flowers turns black. He was left in the middle of the pyramid without no food or water, just a dead flower crown.

1 Like

Scan me pls

I see a purple mirror. Inside it, there was a room mainly in blue, medieval style. In the bed, there was a sick man sleeping soundly. The room seems like it wasn’t his. Two black dressed woman who weirdly covers their eyes with white clothing, enter the room. They are both looks very panick-y and distress. Both were gossiping about the man while they whisper quietly with their black fan. Suddenly they moved to a block of furniture and hides. Two royal dressed man and one beautiful blonde lady come into the room. The men were discussing about something related to the sleeping man, while the blonde lady looks at him lovingly. It seems like they have reached a conclusion regarding the man. One of the royal man took a black sphere, a black quill and a sealed scroll in red from the sleeping man’s pocket and they leave it at near table. The two royals and lady exits the room. The two black lady came out of their hiding and took his belongings and left. The mirror then showed me that the sleeping man woke up in a red room. His eyes looks abnormal and scared. and then something dark is occupying the room, and the mirror went dark.

1 Like

Could we talk about this in Pm? @Tattersail

1 Like

sure just PM me

1 Like

Thanks! @Tattersail

1 Like

Hey… did ur read. Plz let me know if it’s accurate. I heard, “Ghost…Fear…Fear…Fear of the unknown…let go of the fear.” Does that make sense to u? Im assuming u are a bit afraid of something to do with maybe the LHP idk…

1 Like

I’ve been facing the fear and I think that I am advancing into LPH… But I still learning. About your reading, I don’t know exactly how to do it… @A.Lucifer

1 Like

No problem. @Micah posted something about doing reads. Sorry I can’t be of much help, but if u search the forum on how to do scans…u should be able to find it.

1 Like

Is it possible you could scan me? Thanks for your advice… @A.Lucifer

Very intreeging, I will have to reflect on that for a bit.

1 Like

@Ozraga could you scan me, please?

1 Like

Yup just give me some time, just started setteling down for evening and reciprocate Tattersail.

2 Likes

Thanks a lot!

1 Like

Stars… Lots of stars, wait, no a litteral river of stars. A barg piloted by a young womam ( I assume you) In an asymmetrical gown of liquid silver and gold. The barg seems to be made of different woods polished to a glass like finish, a shight to be seen if I say so myself. There is something on the barg with you at the back of the barg, a larg peacock on full display. On Either shor plants of unusual colors and textures, they don’t seem to be of this world. In the direction you’re heading, I see a larg temple of black and gry covered in lush emerald vines. It looks like you still have a ways to go to get there.

That is all I see at the moment.

2 Likes

Yours is much sorter and simpiler. All is very dim almost dark. I see a woman, I think most men would find very atractive. Dress in a gown of black velvet with silver trimmings and cord belt. Hair like that of a raven. Red rose petals at her feet. I zoom in on her face. I see dark eyes and a smile with a amused expression on her face. Shadows close in and the vistion is gone.

1 Like

Could we talk in Pm, please?

1 Like

If you would like, I have 30 minutes before I head to bed.

1 Like

Scan swap?

1 Like

Sorry heading to bed. Maybe tomorrow if I have a moment to spare.

1 Like