pls tell me what you see

1 Like

Cough cough
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooOooooOoOoOO
:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

YYYYaaaAaaaaAAAAaaaaaaYyyyyyYYY

1 Like

:slightly_smiling_face:Well I think I got all that for now…

But I will try later to get something

1 Like

:grin::grin::grin:

1 Like

@Micah want to scan me? I will swap.

2 Likes

Shut up @anon9236988 XD

1 Like

Wanna swap me mommy?

3 Likes

Oh come the hell on :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Sure @FantomGirl
Lemme shower first

1 Like

Good read it was accurate… I know who she is…!!!

@Mbishop

1 Like

@Tattersail

I see you peacefully walking in a park, but you’re accompanied with dark entities. They seem protective, in my opinion.

Anyway, you’re just casually walking along and looking at cherry blossoms. You seem to be smiling and enjoying yourself. I also notice that you’re holding a journal/notebook with you, but I can’t tell what is written on it.

As you’re walking along, there’s a few humans who notice something off about you or around you. They give a really shocked look and try to walk away faster. It’s like maybe they know about the dark entities around you, and they just can’t possibly handle that.

Anyway, that’s pretty much all what I pick up.

2 Likes

Your hair is short black. I see water running down it. You are showering. But you seem to be doing a bathing ritual as you shower.

I see a magenta (blue green) aura from you. Red eyes, a body of darkness. Very cool looking.

“To those that hear and those that don’t. You see me as ancient and i see you as well. I am what mystifies men and spirits call on me for health. Begin a journey with me and seek redemption upon yourself. Know thy self, be thy self.” Another criptic message.

3 Likes

Spying on me while i shower i see
Tsk, tsk tsk :smiling_imp:

5 Likes

I see a white door with many people looking desperate for someone to open it. It feels depressing. One of the guy, X, started to throw things in anger. He then struck a billiard table with a spear. A guy named Y starting to eat his own flesh. The third guy, Z, was in paranoid state and speak in f demonic tounge. Then it was chaos. Z is the last man standing. He ates his friends meat for one full moon, but yet no one still open the door.

1 Like

Ooh, damn, I like the gruesomeness, but in all seriousness, damn, I think I got an idea of what this means. Thanks. :smile::ok_hand:

1 Like

Can I get more scanning please…!!?

That better not be Jesus @FantomGirl XD

1 Like

@FantomGirl

I see a white aura around you and sparkles. Streaks of light surround you. You seem happy.
You look good too

I see a jade Dragon around you. A male one. It seems to be your Astral Vehicle of transportation.
Youll meet your followers shortly

2 Likes

@Akhtyahussein

I see the oil feilds of Kuwait or Saudi Arabia. A man in a business suit talking with the King/Prince of Saudi Arabia.

In big business I see.
Whatever you do, take care it isnt destroyed by rivals. All signs point to your success

1 Like