Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

:OOOO my daddies are all waiting for me there

Great read my friend :+1:

2 Likes

What the actual fuck :joy:

2 Likes

One second you’re calling him daddy the next it’s friend!?

2 Likes

Thank you @Mbishop :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

1 Like

Lol the pur of a cat XD

1 Like

I see a woman in white dress and she has black hair playing around the trees… More of natural area… She is of Wicca tradition…

But she was not alone around her there are many woman some dressed in white one in black and the other in red they all like enchanting something …but they can’t deny their joy on what they are doing…

2 Likes

Thank you :blue_heart: :blue_heart:

2 Likes

Lol fuck i know what they are

One of them used to reside in my room for years until recently my dad’s medium friend moved her to a tree. Me and her are gucci though, but still its kinda creepy xd

1 Like

@Tattersail
Where is muh readin at :neutral_face:

1 Like

Didn’t know you want one :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

:flushed::flushed:I see ghosts now…that is fuck…:flushed:

@Tattersail

1 Like

I do want one :smiling_imp:

2 Likes

@Micah can I get a scan …!?

2 Likes

Send a booty pic and you can get one XD

2 Likes

Just playin lol

2 Likes

Yeah ill scan you
Give me some time

1 Like

@Mbishop, alrighty, I may be a lil rusty, but here’s what I got:

I got a couple animals that came through. A camel and crow. With the camel, King Paimon comes to mind, but I’m unsure about the crow.

Now, my vision is switched over to a rainforest. Everything seems peaceful, and for some reason, I focus on a chameleon. He seems to be looking at someone.

Someone is apparently drowning. It’s a waterfall and little pond near by. I hear the heavily rushing of the water and you panicking and calling for help. You’re dramatically trying to keep above water.

Just as you are going under, there’s a blurry appearance of a shadow bending over and smiling. I can’t tell whether they are enjoying the act of you drowning, or they are gonna help you. It’s hard to tell.

But anyway, yeah, that’s pretty much what I get.

2 Likes

:grin::grin: I’m afraid I got a :eggplant:

Not booty…:sunglasses:

@Micah

2 Likes

I see an eye boxed in an inverted triangle with big tree as a background. The eye looks mad/psychotic. Suddenly the eye turns black like a void, spreading through my vision. In that darkness I see a chapel. The chapel was so old and in bad condition. There is blood over the walls with crosses and jesus canvas.

1 Like

Oh today was just bonding time with my sisters like e every Wednesday. Had lot of fun.

1 Like