Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I see a lot of naked men and women in a bathhouse. Strangely enough, she doesn’t precisely feel like a sex goddess.

I feel it has something to do with “washing”.

1 Like

Does it feel mediterranean? Greek/roman perchance?

She does feel Greek.

1 Like

Thanks man, i appreciate your help

1 Like

Yes it was for you! :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Anyone feel like practicing a scan on me?

:smile::smile::smile: let say you got it right …I’m studying a lot about magic and the whole issue of LHP…in these few days…:wink:.:wink::v:

Glad to hear that!

1 Like

I am now. Want me to start or do you?

1 Like

I am too.give me a sec. Can u trade?

I can trade scans yes. So it means I should start?

@Niwo390 Yes I’m done with urs. Give me a sec to type it on here.

1 Like

In regards to what u were doing when I read u, I heard bathing, food and I see u trying to open a door that seems to be giving u trouble. Idk how accurate that is. Demons around u, the only name that popped up was azazel. Are u working with him by any chance?

As for opening a door, it’s a mental one giving me a lot of trouble, meaning trouble with focus. As for demons he’a not someone I work closely with as of right now, however he still has an influence in my life for sure.

Not sure about the water though.

It resonates quite well! ^^ give me a sec and I’ll get back to you.

1 Like

It resonates extremely well I’ll be more specific in a moment. ^^

Whenever I’ve done consultations other than knowing which spirits I’ve descided to work with, I’ve been told I have a lot of spirits following me. Esepcially as of late since I have awakened a bit more I’ve noticed their influence in my life a whole lot more.

This part could refer to me taking a break from magick lately, at least that’s what I get from it, I had to sort my life out it was just to much shit in it, therefore I had to apply myself elsewhere. Hence the freezing in place (crystalizing).

along with:

This part holds true and it’s very interesting that you should take note of this, esepcially now since I started to work with a spirit following Lucifer named Nuh’tzahn, in addition me having nightmares every single day as of last friday all containing occult imagery or associations, I think that might be a messgae for me to discover…

As for the person you mention I can’t quite place it as of yet, I’ll have to ponder upon that one.
Anyways really, really good job, your senses are developing really well. :+1:

@A.Lucifer here goes: I know that you are close with the draconian current, esepcially Lillith as your posts have shown, however the imagery I’ve got thus far relates to Lucifer mostly I’ll explain.

Initally there was a young man standing admist fire, the fire consumed everything around him, if the secenery where the candle flame the young man would stand where the blue part is like he was it’s epicenter. His eyes where covered in misty white colour as the fire burned around him. Then a beam of radiant white light radiated down and lifted him up to somewhere else. It was instant travel more or less. There was a mist covered landscape it reached to the young man’s kneecaps, and Lucifer ( as I usually see him) - somewhat long, dark hair, with his piercing golden gaze that shows kindness, firmness witha slight touch of madness in them. He summons the man towars him as the man walks, the mist at times comes alive seemingly to form faces of people or just amorphous shapes makes small arching jumps and it’s moving every now and then.

Lucifer more or less said this: “You must leave this world behind, leave it to your memory and let it wilt away with time.” Then a gateway forms somewhat diagonally from both of them, the young man enters this swilging gateway made out of mist and smoke. And then falls through a sky into an ocean of blood the sky is dark an omnious, red and black clouds partly covers a dying sun, and as the man swims a gigantic eyes is undernath him watching as he swims aimlessly. Then the beast breaks through the surface revealing a giant dragon’s head swalloing him whole. He tumbles though the interntrior of the drgon until he hits a marble floor of a somewhat crumbled tample, not unlike a roman or greek design and the same eye as before watches him although it’s somewhat smaller, a tonesless voice can be heard saying:

“Are you ready to move heaven and earth together once more?”

That’s as far as I’ve got it’s tricky there’s a lof of imagery, but to make things easier for me. I would say as you’ve worked with Lillith Lucifer has taken note of you as these enteties work very losely together as far as I’ve been able to tell from my own experience. I think Lucifer wants to have a word with you.
In addition to that as far as the blood and the mist I take as you’ve delved deeper into magick alot of things you used to do with friends along with hobbies, etc. is not as fun or enjoyable anymore and they have “died” off. Possibly due to a more heavy focus on spirituality. There’s a lot of imagery of destrcution and desolation in your life so I take it the spirits you work with more or less has picked apart your life to expose what is beneficial in your ascent along with, what is not, as for the specifics of what that is, I don’t know yet.

Did it resonate?

Niwo

2 Likes

Can I have a scan please
(Posted in the wrong topic, whoops :leaves:)

1 Like

Relationship between Lucifer and Lilith is very accurate. He actually is the one that told me to get ahold of her as she has a lot to teach me. So turns out I’m close to both of them.

Blue flame- That’s actually Lucifer. He has a blue flame. When I see Lucifer in my sigil, he at times has lonh dark hair to his jaws, close to his neck. In regards to faces, I usually see 3 people in his sigil. One’s him, the other Lilith&the other changes a lot.

Moving heaven and earth- IDK. I got jealous of Lilith and he asked me, “why are u jealous when u are her?” I know for a fact now that I am arachnid Lilith, but like I asked her last night, what all does that mean and what doea that make me. She said simply, “u’re one of us.” I’m not sure where this path will take me to.

Awesome read.

@Niwo390 would you mind giving me a scan when you can?

1 Like