Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Yup. One now, and another in like 20/30 min later plz. About to do something I’ve never done b4.

Oh snap. I was gonna KO after a quick read, but I’ll stay up for a half an hour more to see whats up

1 Like

Thanks. :metal:

This came quickly to me, super clear.
@A.Lucifer
A tree, turns into stained glass picture in a window of a church. There is light coming from within, but its not exactly the brightest light. I see a person standing in the middle, between the doors and the altar. On the cusp of decision of some sort. Tendrils of black smoke slide their way underneath the door, tempting. I see the figure in the middle angry, spitting out their rejection of ‘unsatisfactory’ light? Conflict

1 Like

Just got done. What do u see now?

1 Like

Did you do a vampirism ritual or something of the like with Lillith?
I immediately saw a hand smashing oit of a coffin and sticking up into the air above it movie cliffhanger style @A.Lucifer

1 Like

@Niwo390
I see your avatar in the middle of darkness. He is followed by many dark creatures.

He passes a human figure in the middle of light.

I see him now walking up a pyramid to a crystal at the very top. The terrain is now mountainous foothills.

The moment he touches the crystal, it resonates. All the creatures turn to crystal.

“You must realize you are the only person that exists in the world.”

The crystal shoots a beam of light into the heavens.

Ironically enough, the scene pans out to numerous pyramids, each with their own beam of light.

I feel like the dark creatures are your allies in ascent. They are guiding you, and it’s almost as if they are creating a wave that pushes you forward.

You pass by a figure, who could be someone you know, someone that I feel is something of a “sign” for you. Perhaps the presence of this person in your life is trying to tell you something you need to know.

The crystal. When all the creatures turn to crystal, it signified that their power is an extension of what you’ve yet to know.

Resonates?

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial oh you got da juice man. Could i bother you for a read? Wanna see if someones around

I for the 1st time evoked her during a crescent moon using her sigil. Damn interesting experience

1 Like

Dude I felt her prescence physically. She has an above warm energy.

1 Like

Hell yeah, thats dope! Glad to hear you got results bud :slight_smile:

1 Like

N to be honest, not sure what I did. I just evoked her sigil like I usually do. This time, I was instructed to close my eyes while we spoke to each other. Got comfy and almost slept for a while after the warm feeling on the left side of my frontal lobe. My AC is blowing straight cold air at me, but I felt the heat.

1 Like

Now the best part, just as I was falling/fighting my sleep, something pushed me awake. My cell phone with her sigil open fell on my bed. When I picked it up and flipped it around, my screen was nolonger showing her sigil, but a post I made 6days ago about ths arachnid Lilith that I happen to be. Pretty awesome.

1 Like

Thats dooooope. Im a little bit jealous :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: my manifestations have been all astral except for some friendly poltergeist activity

1 Like

Feel free to share on TMW… I’m outta here. Thanks & ttyl.

1 Like

Np, have a good one

1 Like

I do see a goddess around you, I don’t know who it is though.

1 Like

Any details vibes or hints she gives off as to her identity? Angelic or Goddess?

I see flowers on her. It’s a bit dark.

1 Like

Anything else you can see? Im grasping at straws lol