Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Please post the pic of the baby doing that :joy:

1 Like
1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial I see this nervous emo kid at a Metallica concert (bitch I wanna go…) An entity passes him a beer. He’s too nervous to dance but as he’s getting drunk, he comes out of his shell.

1 Like

That trailer was epic as fuck
Kojima was on some heavy shit when he made that :joy:
The graphics were “evocation to physical appearance” epic

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial, could u plz give me a read?

@Epsilon_The_Imperial return reading please

@A.Lucifer wanna trade?

1 Like

Any could read me? I’m sorry if I can’t read back (don’t know how to do it) Thanks…

I see you and your mom in a run-down apartment block. I feel like you have to listen to loud noises nightly due to the neighbors.

You could curse them, but you already did something like that ages ago.

I feel like you’re both struggling with bills. I also see that you’re very determined to further your ascent, that from a young age your relationships with the spirits distilled that in you.

Could your read me? @A.Lucifer

1 Like

She is, I’m not. I’m still 17.

It is and it isn’t if that makes sense. It’s nice, but there’s an insect infestation. We had to get rid of it ourselves because they don’t get off their asses. So it’s not the ghetto but it’s still not desirable. Because of the infestation, I have to start over on everything furniture based.

If I did, it wouldn’t change much anyways.

Yes.

Anyone down to swap real quick?

I am :slight_smile:

1 Like

Could you read me? @Becca

Is needed a swap for a reading?

I saw a woman, she was in casualwear, walking down a hallway. Seemed sterile, like a school or hospital hallway. She strode down the hallway for a while, impressions of a distance.
She reaches the end of the corridor, and the view is an office room, but full of surgical prep items. The typical Death grim reaper with a scythe is waiting. You shake his hand and sit down to negotiate??? He holds his scythe casually in the crook of his elbow, nodding at key phrases i couldnt make out. After you state your case? He svratches the side of his skull thoughtfully.

Would you like my interpretation on the symbolism involved as well?

Would be nice if you could read me… could you? @DormiensDei

1 Like

As for that, I’ve something set up to make her suffer when she has even the slightest negativity

@Lachdan1832 @Becca @DormiensDei wanna trade? What systems do you pick up on in regards to me?

Would be nice to read you, but I don’t know how to do it… still a newbie on this