Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@DormiensDei Yeah, that’s right. Definitely symbolises something I’ve been thinking about

Good day for all, by the way…

1 Like

@DormiensDei I feel that you may be in the process of making positive changes in your life. I see a sun in the sky with a cloud going past, maybe that means you’re moving past something that happened. The sun is blazing, the next thing I see is a butterfly, which symbolises hope and changes

2 Likes

@Fallen_Angel sure i’ll trade

Please, could you read me? @Becca

I saw a black depth, and felt a tension from within. Anxiety. A wave increased in frequency, like how a guitar string shakes when strummed. Something about the energy in the darkness gave my stomach an ill feeling. Kept gazing and i saw a rams head appear. I look deeper and see the outline of a sphinx, then the sickened feeling worsened and i stop.

Ive never worked any necromancy, and cannot verify for certain if thats what the sickening energy was for me. I also cannot say whether the energy was ‘bad’ or if it just didnt match with me. Didnt get any hostile vibes, just a decayed feeling

1 Like

Thanks a lot! Any vision about Lady Lilith?

Could we talk in private? @DormiensDei

1 Like

i didnt catch anything regarding Lillith during that read

feel free to send me a pm if you’d like

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade? :slight_smile:

1 Like

If only I could know how to read… @Everblue

3 Likes

I’m down, might be a little bit before I can return the read though

1 Like

Yes, yes, let the promotion my work flow through you

5spysfqa00x01

2 Likes

@work right now. Will do when I get off.

1 Like

Thanks!

That’s great, it does mean something… thank you @RiseorDie :purple_heart:

1 Like

What can I say… Its a good ass guide. :smiley:

1 Like

hmm interesting, i tried to do sigil magick with luficer about a week ago for 1st time, maybe i should try to evoke him

1 Like

@alphalpha i see i see im assuming you holding a baby swaddling it… as i look closer it is not a normal baby it has sharp teeth and i would almost call it a gremlin but you love it any way,

maybe a bad habit you should lose but you REALLY dont want to let it go?

Picture is close to what i seen

images