Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Also I get the feeling it was triton again

1 Like

My Godself must be negotiating shit without my awareness and pissing off beings without it too smdh
XD

Thnks man

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial a read on what the hell is going on around me pls? XD

1 Like

That would make since she’s basically a succubus on and off the astral plane :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Whispers
The lucky bastard :joy:

1 Like

I feel like you’re juggling a lot of things, and you’re lacking a clear picture of what to do.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy: I’m addicted to Lilith. Oops!

1 Like

Shit. Im thinking about cleansing myself of any forum energies and maybe taking a break from here.
Im feeling the need for isolation but am trying to avoid that

1 Like

You didn’t happen to see ahriman did you? I had I think a astral travel with him showing up trying to tempt me was weird

1 Like

That’s unnecessary. The forum isn’t the cause of anything for you. It’s your own anxiety creating that perception.

1 Like

I did not, but he likes to do alot more than tempt people. He likes to forcibly posses them as they are leaving Kay Jewlers too :roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Just beware of him sometimes :joy:

1 Like

Good point @Epsilon_The_Imperial

1 Like

Channel more of your Infinite Wisdom Senpai

1 Like

It was weird he was like this black mist at first then he became a smoke snake andand floated around me

1 Like

HA! I wish I’m channeling more of that for my own life.

1 Like

Thats him
Come to think of it, been seeing Dead snakes around the city lately
Their baby snakes

I was thinking of getting one and doing a sacrifice

1 Like

The funny thing is I have been playing Civs 5 lately and have been forcing Zoroastrian on everyone :joy:

1 Like

Alright now Ahura Mazda :joy:

1 Like

I went to war over it PLENTY of times even made it the works religion

It was basically Christianity

1 Like

Thats very true