Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Azazel said, “he double crossed me.” I asked how, and he said, “he knows how.” King Belial, I might be wrong, but I heard u crosses him. Disregard that if u guys are cool with each other

I asked Azazel one more time to clarify what he said, and he said, “double dealing.” Not sure what that means. Does it make sense to u?

Kinda but not really
Ill further look into it
Thnks

@Micah wanna trade?

2 Likes

I’m tired. Long day at work. :woman_facepalming: I’ll try again after I drink some tea. Lol!

Hell yeah bro @RiseorDie

@RiseorDie, can I try? I’ll trade.

1 Like

Alright preferably a chakra reading would be nice if possible

1 Like

I’m not good at chakra readings.:sweat:

@RiseorDie

Some entity is around you. Probably Iridescent. Shes hovering over you, leery about anyone coming near you.

Its also another female spirit there. Not Lilith, but someone similar to her. Naamah maybe? What i get is Eisheth Zenunim (High Priestess of Hell)

1 Like

Lol hold on
Just saw your post

@Micah I see the ocean a sunken ship sea life all around sharks fish etc etc. And I see a mermaid she becomes me in I follow inside the ship it’s dark byt? I can make out the look of a “boss” mermaids I’d you will with a lit cigar under water he’s got a new york vibe to him “remember our deal”

That’s all I got

1 Like

Hey @Micah
I know Belial, Lucifer, Lilith, and Azazel have been around me. See anything else? Not in terms of spirits, but just in general?

1 Like

@RiseorDie

I see your heart chakra is in the process of getting more energy and power. It is bigger than your other chakras. Things seem to be going well in the love department :metal:

Your other chakras are practically the same size except your crown which is smaller than your heart. So you may alternate between Spirituality and Love based on Priorities.

Dont let your Ascent Die just cause you encounter love.

Your Sacral is slightly smaller than your crown. Been ignoring intuition i see.
Adaboy XD

Your root chakra is even smaller than your sacral. Low sex drive? Tired all the time? Dont got the energy to jack off? XD
Call on Marbas and get some exercise.
Tell Iridescent to back off the sexual vampirism :joy:

1 Like

Wtf lol
These beings coming to me about deals i aint make :joy:

1 Like

It’s fine man a return isn’t even necessary @A.Lucifer

I see… well I see a succubus riding you she looks like your “bad ones” black wings dark hair she looks at me and motions for me toto be quite (I never am XD)

She points to a table and I see a bunch of what look like torture instruments and a syringe… this is going in a direction I don’t like lol that’s all Imma read you for now

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

I see some female fairies dancing around you but past that thats it

1 Like

???
Lolololol Don’t know where that shit came from.

1 Like

It came from somewhere
shrugs shoulders
XD

1 Like

I’m just trying to figure out before when my friend cleansed my chakras like everything changed then I stupidly let me get corrupt again and I’m trying to work my way back to it T.T like now that I realize it I was constantly in TGS during it

1 Like