Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

I take one look at your pic, and my mind pops up “Azazel”.

1 Like

I feel like you’ve earned a lot of wisdom, you’re actually listening to the demons, probably b/c they’re there for you when no one else is.

I get a child essence from your profile pic, like there’s still that “magical” view of the world where everything’s a bit brighter and more real.
Going deeper, I feel some hurt, like you didnt feel accepted in the past and you didn’t have people who could relate to you.

I look deeper. I see your avatar in a lush forest, shining bright with the light of the sun. I see his mother try to pick him up. A boar chases her away. I feel like there were obstacles in your life that kept others around you busy, and created distance between yourself and the people you care about.

Feedback?

1 Like

@Micah so I wanted to get into your energy like I always do when doing scans but I was standing before a barrier and azazel (I think? - I never worked with him so I don’t know his energy) talked to me. Our conversation:
A: “What do you want?” “I want to scan him, we do this as exchange.”
A: “he doesnt need to be scanned. The results won’t change in that short amount of time” “but it’s interesting don’t you think? It is nice to know some hints about your future or path right now”
A: "that he doesn’t need. That boy just needs to sit down on his ass and study already * annoyed face/aura * " “what is it that he needs to learn?”
A: “that is none of your business, little girl” “soooo I don’t get any information at all?” A: “No.” “Ok I’ll be going then…” and I left.

He was a pretty cool dude though, I kinda want to work with him now :joy: and these are not the exact same words because we switched between languages, sorry :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Thank you, very interesting. That would make sense with a few things.

What I get from reading you:
It looks like your at a place that’s similar to the Antarctic. You’re walking on a big frozen lake. It’s starting to crack, and as you look down, you notice a gigantic creature frozen in the lake. Instead of being afraid, you start trying to break the ice to get to it. Now, it’s almost as if you’re on a desperate mission to reach the creature.

1 Like

Thank you for the reading, you absolutely nailed it.

The last part especially is something I should be used to dealing with by now, but it always seems like I have nothing but time when nobody else has any. It sounds silly and selfish. But it’s hard for me to feel close to people when you don’t really feel like a part of their life.

1 Like

Lol @Everblue
Thats accurate
I felt him be annoyed a couple of times lol

The Question is:
What the hell do I study? :joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Again with the Azazel kicking people out? :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Like a G
:joy::joy::joy::metal:

1 Like

It’s not selfish, it’s natural to want the close company of people you care about.

It probably feels that way b/c you have more time than other people, and that is actually something to cherish. You have choice on how to spend your time.

Not many people have that. There are many people who have very busy schedules. My advice is to keep searching for people who can make the time for you. You’re valuable, don’t forget that. You shouldn’t make yourself feel like a burden on others.

Have more self-love, and have enough to freely love the people who can be close to you.

1 Like

Haha I’m relieved ! :joy:

I had the feeling he doesn’t mean knowledge, but more like a point you need to understand? I honestly don’t know though :smiley:

1 Like

I think it has to do with the bullshit spiritual platitude of,
“Youre blocking yourself”
:roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes::roll_eyes:

Yeah, ok

2 Likes

He once told me, “it’s none of ur business.” And I had to backaa up. I feel better knowing it’s not only me that gets a cold shoulder from him.

1 Like

@Everblue, can u plz give me a read? I’ll trade if u want me to.

Hey, can u please give me a read? I can return it. I’m on here for a while.

No, he kicked me out too. When I scanned @Micah, Azazel said, “What are you doing here? He has work to do. We will talk later.” And then I got the boot…but it was a gentle boot :rofl:

2 Likes

Did his energy felt cold to you? :scream: to me he felt more like a annoyed father who talks about his stubborn son lol
And he didn’t kicked me out but I rather didn’t saw a meaning in staying :thinking:

Yes just give me a moment :slightly_smiling_face: and I would love a return, if you want !

1 Like

Ok. Man me too. Just one of those moments u back away slowly. :sweat:

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

Wanna see what Azazel wants to say to me?
He seems to let you peer into my business :joy::joy::joy::joy:

@Micah, can u read me?

1 Like

I fell down through darkness. I saw Lilith.
She waved at me and smiled.

I saw Lucifer. He had me drop down through a lake of fire. Then I dropped down a vortex of hellish fife and black energy.

I found myself in the middle of a black ocean, with Lovecraftian monsters around me. I promptly got out of there.

1 Like