Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Scan for scan

Can i get a scan please :slight_smile:

sure, someone standing in the pure darkness, a Spirit appears i asked its name the spirit said “Asmoday” and then it disappeared

1 Like

Talk about syncronicity

1 Like

did u also get the same scan for onionknight?

1 Like

Lol no
I did a working with Asmodeus earlier

Anyone wanna trade. I’m on my break.

2 Likes

I’d like to, but I’m a beginner and practising at the moment. Let me know if you’re okay with that :blush:

1 Like

A “green mask” type face shows up moving its mouth,when he open his mouth green goo strings from his lips like when you pull melted cheese apart,he has a yellow crystal on his 3rd eye. I ask who he is and he mocks me making a duck face while he moves his lips,Probably cuz I know him but i couldn’t tell if it was Satan or not,either way that’s what I heard “Satan” although hey…I was kind of forcing an answer so🤷🏿‍♂️

@TheForeign was it like this

tenor

The duck face

1 Like

You’re sitting down with your hand in your head and I see a dark hand reaching from behind and resting on your shoulder,you smile and the dark being enters you from your spine like theirs a slit. Suddenly green tentacles or idk spike tear out of you very very powerfully from lots of places and reach up to the clouds(they turn white before they get there) and turn into this big white translucent being with no features besides shape

1 Like

Hahaha nah
It was more like repeated kissey faces
I’m stealing that gif.

1 Like

Could i get a read from anyone?

2 Likes

Heard “coo” and saw a pigeon,the rest is literally indescribable
Search the meaning of pigeons maybe?

1 Like

sure, I sense a man wearing a hooded robe in circle of fire doing a ritual, outside the circle i see about 6 spirits standing and watch the man do the ritual, heard the name BELIAL really loud

2 Likes

@Micah, ok… I feel and saw Azazel around u. For some reason, I’m not sure where I stand with him since that one time I saw him when King Belial tried to introduce me to him and I was very reluctant suggested maybe another time. This demon almost won’t let me close to u. I also saw King Belial. Are u working with both? For some reason, when I asked about Lucifer, seemed as though either Lucifer didn’t want anything to do with them (I wouldn’t understand that) or the present demons were keeping a distance from him.does that make sense?

2 Likes

@LordDARK, could u plz give me a read?

2 Likes

Here’s your delayed reading :face_with_hand_over_mouth::joy: I was feeling like shit that day and I didn’t forget,I just thought you didn’t like me after that so I hesitated but fuck it we’re just strangers so :man_shrugging:t6: I don’t know if it was for you but this is sooo similar to a reading I did a while back:
A red demon with black pigmentation stands on the edge of a pitch black cliff with his wings spread,again I see from behind,i get a side angle of his face that grins and then sticks out a thin tounge that goes all the way down the cliff and turns into…the torso of a woman when it reaches the bottom. The tounge lady thing grabs a black stone reaching above her head as she lies on this black landscape with both hands but doesn’t pick it up and instead bounces back up like in an upwards u turn and rejoices noiselessly

1 Like

Mine?

1 Like

Of course :hugs::heartpulse:

Not sarcastic and I know my punctuation sucks but I don’t care

1 Like