Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Yes sure. Thanks. I’m not sure I think something has happen idk what though.

1 Like

@A.Lucifer

I see you casting a ritual circle made of energy and incense. You are summoning Sorath, the Demon of The Sun/Black Sun.

You hold the black Sun in your hands and dance around the circle with it. Then you send it back up to the sky

Yep, it’s okay in this thread.

1 Like

Oh really, cool. Can I get a read again, please? Also want a read from @Micah too.

1 Like

@luxfero hold on
I like your bio by the way

I have to look ul Sorath. N why would I send the black sun back up? I also don’t usually use circles. Interesting. Can u explain that for me?

@luxfero

I see a vision of Somalian Pirates. A take no prisoners kind of attitude. I see you standing and Ahriman is behind you and posseses you.

Im not getting much else past that.

1 Like

Tundra looking area, barren lands. Cold, but no snow. I saw a figure cloaked holding a sword with a golden pommel. I asked about you going counterclockwise(?) And the figure burst with an orange aura. Wings unfurled from it. Drew a circle counterclockwise with the sword In the air in front of it.

Impressions- the sword gave impressions it represented light of some sort, firey. As though it is needed to illuminate.
When it moved the sword counterclockwise, i got the impression of you retracing your steps, though it was unclear if the retracing was harmful or beneficial.

That’s what I wondered though. I’ll have to see what I’ve done different in the last few days. Well besides evoke Lilith and Satan. Maybe it’s that. For some reason Lilith made me stomp my breaks. I was going to read more on her and I’ve dropped that ball. :thinking::woman_facepalming:

1 Like

Hm. Maybe its hinting at changing something you’ve always done the same? Or maybe trying something again with a new mindset perhaps?

1 Like

Haha good good good. That’s me! Lol but who is Ahriman? And what does possession mean there, before i give my translation?

Good reading. thumbs up

Could I have a scan pls?
Its on a specific goal i have. I need to see what is holding up its manifestation

2 Likes

Thanks for the link @Micah. I’ve read through it and it sounds easy enough but performing it haha. I’ll try it out

Little funky, this first part i saw in 2d.

I saw a pyramid on its side, and anubis walking down it. ( |> the pyramid was in that way). He reaches the point of the pyramid and kneels down, reaching out to a circle, surrounded by a white aura. He seems to empower it.
I peer closer into the circle, and zoom into it. The vision becomes bright, and in 3d i see flowers blooming.

I had the impressions of the circle being you, and that your attempts at empowerment are successful. The flowers and abundance felt as though you were reaping what you’d sown

I’ll trade. Try to read what Angel Numbers I have.

I see you sticking a sword into a brick wall. The brick wall starts moving and tossing you around.

I see that it is connected to an orb, your goal.
I see another you looking down from the top with a spear. You study the movements carefully before striking the orb with perfect accuracy.

“Aim carefully.” Think about weak spots, where your resources can be most directly aimed. Take a step back.

I see you sitting down on the ground, kinda glum. Half the room is light, half dark. Think inspiration/motivation vs. solemness. I see a bunch of people around you, placing their hands around you.

They’re “his friends”, spirit guides.

You seem to be looking up at a door, but you’re not getting up.

“He needs to hold on.” I think you’re going through a difficult time right now and that your attitude towards this is affecting your manifestations and the way you think. Perhaps you need to brighten up and let go, then you will gain more clarity.

1 Like

I see a black dude, shirtless. A necklace of teeth around his neck, he snarls. Sky blackens above him and earth rumbles beneath him. Dissonant energy radiates from him, expressing intent for confrontation

1 Like

@DormiensDei thats me XD

Pretty accurate

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
Thats accurate. Been feeling theres a brick wall to the goal

The Spirit Guides part is accurate too
Hold on for yours:

Angel Numbers

1s and 3s

1 Like

Nice. I didnt get too many different impressions or things to analyze, unfortunately. With you the image was just, BAM. Further attempts to look around/further in only reinforced the initial image :confused:

1 Like

Hi! Please, do read me. I need to get at something. Thanks.

@Micah
Could you do a tarot reading on my life?