Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Now that was rare and accurate @Black_sensei :metal:
Ill scan you in a bit

1 Like

Thanks man I hope it was

1 Like

Anyone up to scan me? I will trade it :slight_smile:
With the same thing again if possible, my horny feeling ahah

Hey can someone read me. Ill be willing to read you back.

Hey selkie. I’m feeling deep loniness. Im also getting your energy is easily manipulated. I feel as though your enegry is very high. But its loose its not grounded into anything. Also going off why its easy manipulated.

1 Like

Howdy, stranger. Before asking members here to allow you to scan them, how 'bout you tell us who you are first?

handIntro

Not in this thread. Click the big pink sign where it says “Click here.”

Okay will do

1 Like

Scan swap???

Anyone got time for a scan?

1 Like

I closed my eyes seen your profile picture dissolve until I seen your skull. It was meliting gold and you were wearing a crown of gems.
I seen a chalice being filled with wine and it started to glow bright as it got fuller

1 Like

I see a green grassy field leading into a hill. Small white wildflowers with yellow centers are scattered about the area. In the hillside is a cave, that I cannot see inside. The cave seems to draw me in, the darkness appears to get thicker the closer I get.

Anyone up to trade with me?

1 Like

Sure

1 Like

Alright, just give me a couple minutes, I’m doctoring my resume quick

1 Like

Ok, private or no?

1 Like

Eyyyy look whose back

@KingOfHearts616

As I start I hear “don’t do it don’t go in” then I hear “the reassess of my mind are an enigma” in Patrick’s voice

As I enter I appear to be in some sort of sludge it’s hard to move as I sit and look around I see spirits everywhere a lady on a rock an army behind me none of them seem willing to help me I’m stuck like a fly on a trap. The lady is in the form of a mermaid but feels like lillith not killing to me.

1 Like

Here is okay, thank you

My goodness :laughing: Sounds like I kicked something off again. Thank you! I’ll return it in a couple minutes

1 Like

Lillith not killing auto correct smh

1 Like