Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

@Mbishop there is a entity in your solar plexus. Apparently it is trying to take you over and posses you. Seems Mesopotamian in nature.

Its very similar to Pazuzu in height, appearance, and seems to to be an Idol made of stone

1 Like

It looks quite Aztecian to me

1 Like

Got time to scan me?

1 Like

He’s my little friend. How can i help it evolve? Although i have noticed a shift in behavior. I feel very protective over women… Like a fucking white knight :joy:

1 Like

Lol I almost said “dont. Kill it with fire”

Expand him to full size. There is a Meditation C.Kendall made to structure and merge a being inside you.

Use that. Ill link it in a sec

1 Like

@Mbishop
Structuring and merging a being inside of you

2 Likes

I feel extremely protective over those i care for. Any idea why?

1 Like

Maybe because they are a part of you. You will naturally protect those that are strongly connected to you, unless youre like me and just dont give a fuck :joy:

1 Like

I see a girl with dark hair and white gown running into the dark woods. She arrived at a dark house, with one light at the middle. She knocked, and an old man with no eyes and sewed lips open the door. The man carried a green crystal, and he tells the girl a her prophecy.

I can’t make out the rest of the vision I get. All I see is the girl running out of the house. There’s a lot of green and black color in my vision.

Swap?

2 Likes

leggo

i’ll get your scan in 15-20 min I need to cook something first :smiley:

I see a tall woman with a white sleeveless dress, and wavey, honey blonde hair. She is outstretching her left hand, clutched in it is an apple. Along her upper arm appears to be a bit of jewelry, a snake in gold or brass winds itself above her bicep.

She is standing on some wide, aged stone steps, that seem to be leading up a mountain. Different shrubs flank the pathway, holly, and honeysuckle.
It seems to be dusk, the sky is a dark grey, and some clouds appear black, as if it’s about to storm

The words “take a bite, and then forget” come to mind.

1 Like

OMFG
APHRODITE
100%
MA GODDESS

unless im wrong rip me

I got that impression, it’s been a long time since I communicated with her though, prolly 15 years or better. The snake kinda threw me off a bit, the earrings I couldnt get a grasp of. Seemed to be rectangular, and in three sections. Not used to that imagery, storm clouds/mountain kind of landscape. I always got her by a sea before, or some sort of seashell imagery.

1 Like

here’s your scan

I see a black goat smiling down over the hill. As if there was something funny in the bottom of the pit. He then rise his wings and becomes a dragon, flying over a full moon. The day suddenly turns into night as he fly to an old cabin, where he meets a young man with long hair. The young man carries a torch and offer the dragon his fire. The Dragon ask what the man wants as a return. The young man said he wants his wings so he can fly. The young man got the pair of wings and fly.

1 Like

My read on you was a bright white door surrounded by murk and smoke, twilight zone style. The door opens and past it is a paradise, almost a garden of eden. You step into this new world, but forget to close the door and the smoke from your old one oozes in. You are or are about to experience the divine transformation youve sought, but take care to let old habits stay in your old world and not ooze into your new beginning. Fresh start, tabula rasa, close the old door(wound?)

Edit: fuck 'bama, go dawgs

1 Like

there’s something happen before the black goat smiled but its a blur. I strongly believe it has to do with the young man though

@Tattersail trying to swap?

1 Like

Yes I have to keep my promise…

I see a man wearing in ancient cloth like (King aurhur from merlin.) …gold crown on his heard…red garment on his shoulder. He rides a horse …the horse appear white, sometimes change into black with some white colour on his forehead…

He is heading towards a castle… I asked him his name &he replied …King Paimon…

And where …he was heading… He said… I’m returning home…

But he was not alone…he had huge army behind him …

That is what I saw for lately…

Is it making sense to you…if not tell me so I can concentrate more…

I think I deserve my reading back…

I see a young boy crying he is little like 6-7
Years… Crying he is caliing out Dad…I!?

Can I get a reading too…!?