Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps

Your energy felt familiar for me. Lackdaisical, but with an inner steel/edge to you. Competitive and driven, yet relaxed in it. You like strategy(or games?)
The only entity i sensed made itself known via a crescent moon, 3 faces on one head, and a dogs bark on the background. Im not too familiar with Hekate, but from what I know of her those are some common symbols she is associated with.

@Tattersail

1 Like

I saw a plague doctor, walking pre-industrial era London(?) Streets. Slime and muck cover the city in a sickness. More energetic than literal disease. You are on a search but eyes keep getting dragged to the sickness around you. This wont do. You stop in your steps, and the eyes of the plague doctor mask glow with literal fire. You’ll have to burn it all down and start fresh

1 Like

Can you read me?

1 Like

Omw home, i gotcha when i get back

Any accuracy?

handIntro

Before asking members to scan you, maybe follow the rules and introduce yourself first. We don’t know who you are so why would we want to extend ourselves to scan you?

I hear a clap, and then i see a sigil standing solo. As the sigil solidifies (into the Lucifer sigil that looks like an infinity sign with a cross? Not certain its lucifer, but think it is. Fact check me plz), a vision of a church forms all around. A congregation stands on the pews, and watches you clap your hands. The energy picks up, and you are containing red energy between your palms as you spread them apart. The things observing stay silent and still, but they give off the impression of approval

@DormiensDei want to trade? @A.Lucifer i’ll have to do yours today haha i fell asleep

1 Like

anyone want to trade? gonna find some food then get to it

Sure

Im going first

1 Like

No i didnt see any lady or other demons, where are the yellow dots

I see flood, chandelier, very old chair, a crown, a tea cup, and basement from the air filter.

1 Like

@Tattersail
as i try there seems to be a body gaurd blocking me he reluctantly lets me in and i see a night club as the party rages on i see a girl in the back crying and being comforated by friends.

i look around and there is a spirit with both infernal energys and loa energys hes smoking a cigare.

i ask “who are you” and the responce was “youll know soon enough”

anything you want me to tell her?

“shes got some emotional problems but like you can see she has friends let her know she alsways has friends… and me of course”

1 Like

How do you suggest I burn it down?

Yeah i like strategy and games, pretty good at it. Dunno what hekate wants from me, maybe i should evoke her but i heard shes hard to please

1 Like

Omg can you find out who that is pls

I think that vision was symbolic, and the burning it down is in order to rebuild your thoight process from the ground up?

i keep getting a name like this wether or not it is him idk but i believe its close Akshobhya - Wikipedia

1 Like

Thank you. I will find out about him.

I saw you smiling brilliantly, radiating joy. You seem to be reaching out to open pandoras box, consequences be damned. All i could see at the momeny

Was what we discussed before confirmed?