Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Generalised please. :relaxed:

The previous was the general.

1 Like

Sorry I have just read that you replied.
You make me so so so happy!
Thank you. I believe I know what it is.

1 Like

Anyone wanna trade scan?

Sure I’m game.

2 Likes

ok…
as i gazed i could feel a pleasure in my ajna chakras,lately you worked a bit deeply on you,maybe it has something to do in your beliefs or job.

you are a solar and mercualial spirit
i get the names of lilith and astaroth as they want to talk to you or have your attention
i see a marble and golden statue of ishtar holding snakes.

I wouldn’t mind, although I’d more than likely DM my results if anyone wants to trade scans.

Anyone want to trade? I’m interested if you can see any unusual energies hanging around me

1 Like

They do but they are not malovent nor good they seem to be brought up by pressure by force of you, like an exhaustion the energy goes spiral and the colours are dull Green Pink and cyan, you might need to rest and cleanse.

1 Like

Thanks. I asked because I think a lass who’s number I got the other day has cast a lust ritual of some sort ( guessing candle magic of some description ).
What would you like your reading to focus on ?

1 Like

A General one please.

1 Like

Okay. I’ll finish my meditation and get on that

1 Like

Your energy moved quickly. It felt healthy, though like you’d been in more or less the same place for a while. Seek out change, both magically and socially

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

Can someone do one for me?

Can someone scan me

Im actually Saturnian and Jupiterian. I also don’t really work with demons. But I’ll return it shortly.

Anyone wants to trade scans? Warning though I’m really bad at this I’m just trying to get some practice :’)

Can anyone scan me? I don’t mind trading but I’m not very good at it yet …

1 Like

@Elesp I’ll give you a read, shoot me a message. Here or on PM?

1 Like