Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

well it’s something xD

okay, here yours.
I see Death caressing your face, taking a flower then crushing it. He lift his left hand and point his finger to his left, then to a sun eclipse. He took his scythe and cut the earth in two. Inside, in the middle was a baby like if he was still inside his mother, eyes close.

Here you go

2 Likes

I saw a womans ass in doggy position in black and white but the vagina was pink,it looked a little open.then a veiny penis appeared and had sex with the ass,the penis then had a body that grabbed the woman by the breast while one of them went “oh” in a sexual way then the male figure (black and white) had wierd horns no head and no face and said “Lucifer” Wich to me means he fucked you good,forgive me if I’m wrong

1 Like

Thank you so much :heart: this means a lot

1 Like

Yo can I get a scan?

Can someone do me a scan please and thanks

Weird

1 Like

Anyone up to a trade?

This is…uh is this an actual scan? Never heard of scans like this.

2 Likes

Hey can I get a scan?

Anyone willing to trade?

1 Like

Me. I will start.
I feel exhaustion, but passion about pursuiing what you consider your destiny.
I can see raw energy surrounding you, but also tiredness. Don’t feel guilty to take some rest when needed. You are on the right way to results.

1 Like

I just got done with a workout, actually.

Yeah, my destiny is important to me. Something I want to complete for sure. But I will need to know when to push the envelope and when to start. Was there something specific you wanted in return? Or just a generalized session?

1 Like

I’m about 74% sure this is a troll or underage person role-playing.

1 Like

Yeah I was having that thought as well, but didn’t want to come off as a jerk lol.

2 Likes

I think it’s a joke

That’s what I saw

Why would i

It’s too detailed and weird.

1 Like

I see a large dark purple and black dragon in a feiry mountainous landscape. He holds a galaxy in his hand and has universes as his eyes. Lucifer has something for you.

2 Likes

Anyone want to trade?