Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I will scan in a min.

1 Like

Interesting perhaps it has to do with my spirit medium nature

Sorry for the wait, my scan was, I see a Watchman, a being a quiet god his lips sewed up, not speaking but listening! Nature, primal nature sits at his side in the form of a wolf, not a wolf a werewolf, I know that is a childish way of describing it. But it is an animal capable of both forms. On the otherside sits a shadow, I cannot sense it, it doesnā€™t want me to see it. It keeps showing me different forms of being that It thinks i will believe? It is never in the same place at once, always scurrying around!!! I see darkness around you, not the bad kind just the beginningā€¦ I feel you are not as everything seems, you sit in the tree, maybe you are the tree, branches and rootsā€¦

1 Like

thank you for the scan.

1 Like

Any feedback would be appreciated.

A quick question? If you were to give me advice, what would you tell me?

Itā€™s not a wolf that sits at his side itā€™s a basilisk.

Scan swap anyone

As always, the disclaimer: my readings are just images, smells, sometimes sounds, so here we go.

Sand, a free standing door
Smells of spruce and sulfur
Painfully shrill scraping noises.

Iā€™m not certain what any of that means to you, so hopefully you can apply meaning. Or ignore it, itā€™s your world friend.

1 Like

First off thank you! Sand is a good word to describe my emotions rn haha. Spruce and sulfer; demons around me. That noise describes my anxiety :joy:

~ i seen little black dots cover my vison as i try to look in. There was this massive black solid sqaure object made of energy right in the middle of the ocean. I seen a teenager in fetal position inside this energy. Red and purple energy trailed off into his veins keeping him alive. I closed my eyes and seen the same kid 15 years later in a suit of armor that was inspired by dragons. He has a blue eye and a brown one. They both were glowing a soft gold color. Power is what I hear from him

1 Like

Interesting. Very similar to other readings Iā€™ve gotten. Thank you

1 Like

Anyone want to trade? I need more practice.

1 Like

Lets do

I see a butterfly flapping their wings
I sense that your skills are devoloping
I suggest to work with your confindence and all your chakras to put a lot of effort in them you have Focus a lot of Focus Simply allow it to Come

1 Like

I see two figures. The both look human but one has large leathery wings and looks demonic. The other has large wings but the wings have black feathers. They both give off a sense of darkness. The demonic one is a guide and the other is a protector.

1 Like

I had the sense I needed to focus on energy work and chakras.

1 Like

Remember to use the same dedication to all of them.

1 Like

Aslo thank you for your scan.

1 Like

You are welcome. I donā€™t know how accurate it was though.

Can I get a energy scan to see where Iā€™m at?