Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Wait. Did you just?

1 Like

Hey, my intuition said to come back? I see a jester hat and a chess board. Also, you. Being expressed to me as a male with blonde hair and green eyes, with a aura thats blue and black. But i get the feeling that it has the potential to go purple and black. That is, it can be calm and calculating at one moment but chaotic and destructive if pushed to that. I get this icy feeling and a lot of fear, that is, fear from me.

Have you explored any connections to Set?

This one is free. No need to return.

1 Like

What other thread🤔

anybody scan trade?

Anyone wanna scan me …:sunglasses:i see alot of poepl know how to scan i have no clue how to do it and being an empath kinda gonna be long going trought feeling without it turning into an opinion

@Micah I remember you told me you were almost totally possessed by satan. If you were to depossess yourself how woould you do it?

1 Like

Is someone here able to sense what our cat wants? I can’t really give anything back but I thought I’d at least ask if someone is willing to give our cat a scan to see what he wants. He keeps meowing all the time but he’s got food and all that so I have no idea why he’s meowing

I’m here. :wink:

@Xag_darklight can you possibly answer my question?

you can ask the entity to leave,but perfect possesions like i micah’s case,is made by a pact,you choose to be always with you

1 Like

Would you mind scanning me?

1 Like

Scan me, for fun, I want to know what you see.

scan trade anyone?

1 Like

Im game, anything in particular you want read?

1 Like

my 3 eye.

do you want a general?

3 eye?
And sure, general is fine.

1 Like

yes,my ajna chakra

Oh the 3rd eye. Makes more sense.

I see a space in the middle of your forehead. There seems to be a dark circle moving from it to the right and the space is shining a blue light in alll directions, and glowing like a rising sun. Think of the Amaterasu myth except with your third eye. Mahakali will help with this. Lucifer too.

i see a marble-iron pot of fire,i see a woman in white waiting…theres a dragon that causes destruction to (her?) town…she sits there patiently and holding her self not to cry…then the dragon comes “you are strong,you must resist everything in your way” then the dragon flies away