Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you, I see two grey clouds circling a flat, vantablack circle. Lightning arcs from within the clouds over the sphere to one another, like a charging cycle. Sometimes the lightning spasms out from a cloud in the opposite direction, in bigger, brighter bursts, but that too is part of the energy cycle here. I interpret it as an imposed limitation on your abilities, similar to a binding but not exactly one- it feels more like you’re ‘sparky’ in order to be healthy, because if you were explosive all the time you’d fall into that circle and collapse. I’m getting a very Hadean vibe here, which is pretty interesting!

Still open for trades. :slight_smile:

1 Like

For you I saw a shadow figure surrounded in a mist. It had a purple aura and I was picking up on the color gold too. Then I saw a green dragon. Like what you would see on a family crest or banner.

1 Like

Strange. My godforms kept showing me spiders and what not.

Is the croc Norath?

Sort of? Would you mind explaining a little bit?

It’s like a merging between two swampy aspects becoming a swampier whole?

1 Like

Like yin and yang merging to become grey?

I’d like a scan if anyone has the time and inclination.

Would you like to trade sir?

2 Likes

Sure! :slight_smile:

For you, I get a mass of thick greyish-green tentacles coiling in and around each other. It gives off a very vine-like feel, similar to the Stone Mask at the beginning of JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure. There’s a sense of playing by your own rules, in that the energy itself is capable of creating and installing paths at your own volition. It makes me think of a Mayan bulldozer, if that makes sense? :slight_smile:

1 Like

Want to trade bud? Im wondering what paths i should take @Qayos

Would you like to trade @Aluriel

1 Like

Interesting I have been working with a lot of primordial like sort of entities lately.

Very correct I am very much so self reliant on most things I’ve learned to create the changes I want myself.

For you I sense a stillness and a nervous sort of chaotic energy sort of like the mask you present is perfect and smooth like looking glass but chaos lies beneath often unnoticed in its potency by even those around you, you have an extraordinary hold over this energy but sometimes it escapes you on rare occasions

1 Like

Sure! I can see you in the depths of a corn field and all the grass is grown up almost to body level, you’re trying to make your way through this path almost abs though there were a secret or hidden maze but the thing is there isn’t. It’s a formless path left for you to forge your own path and only then will you experience the clarity you desire

Ah! Shhhh… :slight_smile:

2 Likes

You’re secret is safe with me love

1 Like

Was that clear and accurate for you?

1 Like

Interesting. In the next hour ill call you. We have much to discuss.

1 Like

Hey, what’s Lilith? You mentioned that in your earlier post.

As for you, I see a light grey stone that’s shaped weirdly- like a line at an 80 degree angle? It’s sitting in front of or maybe on a much larger dark purple bubble, but it reminds me of an off-color blood cell. Are you awakening to your place within a hierarchy or something? I get the impression of ‘functionally small’, like an awareness and readiness to act outside of yourself. Interesting! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Kind of? Mind explaining it in more simpler terms? Sorry almost time for me to be off work. The stupid is a little contagious today :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Just kidding im tired.

For you, i see what was originally a praying mantis, but it appears to have a xenomorph head with very sharp teeth. And spikes on its shoulders. It also has large dragon fly wings. Like its built to trick and kill?

1 Like

It feels like you’re integrating understanding of your place in the universal order? And ok, cool! :slight_smile:

1 Like

So dharma? Alright interesting, thank you.

1 Like