Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Anyone down for trade ?

1 Like

i am in

1 Like

i see a village like no other
looks lonely dark and it has mists
i see people who look like guards with guns i see them sleeping
the whole vilage looks sleepy i feel like someone is going to show up and attack i feel like its you i feel baneful intents from you to attack a certain community or group of people if you arleady have now its the best time

1 Like

@Xag_darklight

I see lava and flames like inside of a volcanoā€¦

There are creatures made of rock with firy eyesā€¦

Thereā€™s this demon like being made of pure lava and flames sitting on a throne made of rocksā€¦

I can also see a sigil on the wall right above the throne and I get the feeling that itā€™s your guardian demonā€¦

1 Like

can you show me the sigil?
i been looking for my gurdian lately btw

1 Like

Iā€™m not good at drawing tbh

But you can find your guardian demon by simply meditating on it

It is similar to King Paimonā€™s sigil and it has a similar vibe to him

1 Like

i had thought of azazel i get lots signs like this
but its better to meditate on it
thanks.

1 Like

Azazel and King Paimon are very connected if you look it up

1 Like

Some occultists claim they are 2 different aspects of the same being but I canā€™t tell you about that for I havenā€™t looked into the subject but the 2 of them are indeed connected and have a similar vibration

1 Like

That is something that would be better suited to a medical exam, not a possibly inaccurate energy scan.

2 Likes

Can someone read me pls i will swapā€¦ especially chakras and godformā€¦

I will have a try!

2 Likes

Thurisaz! Thatā€™s the rune of Thor! Or itā€™s often attributed with the Norse Hero god of man Thor

It is also connected with protection! Double sided rune, you have to prick your finger on the thorn, to realise it has a purpose!

1 Like

@Davyboi what do you mean exactly by replying this to that post ?

1 Like

I know what it is (it is already mentioned ) but what do you mean?

1 Like

In order for something to grow, shine, without being hindered, a protection must be usedā€¦thaun is that! It is a protection and a warning, this rune is grown, by yourself over years! Not invoked at a whimā€¦

2 Likes

Anyone up to an exchange :wink:?