Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Bump. Can someone scan me please?

I seen a knight in black decaded armor standing tall on this cliff looking over this medow full of animals and flowers. He picks up this sword next to him and mounds on a white horse with blood on it. As he was riding down he took a book out his pocket and started to read it. This book was strong and had tons of magcik. I couldnā€™t stop hearing cheering noises in the background

1 Like

Good eveningā€¦ Any up for a scan trade?

1 Like

I just noticed your scan, @OnionKnight. Thanks. Iā€™ll catch you next time Iā€™m on.

1 Like

yes lets do

i see someone standing in the middle of a colloseum like strucure but its different becuase everything is flowting ā€¦trying to see the someones face reminds me of dantalion he has the 3 faces and that robe that he wears he looks ready to summon (you perhaps?)
maybe this a wake up call of dantalion

I would like to try and start scanning people? Anyone?

Anyone one do trade scan

I will try and scan you, but I donā€™t want one in return, I am just learning so wouldnā€™t be a fair trade.

1 Like

Do you wish me to try?

1 Like

Yeah that would be awsome!

Give me 5mins please.

1 Like

Can someone scan me and share the info?

Here I go! I see a 8 faced goddess, sitting on a chair made of slateā€¦360 degreesā€¦north, east, south, west and everything in-betweenā€¦like a hologram, each point of viewing is different, she is everything to all, like a chameleonā€¦ absorbing, learning, what she sees, yearsā€¦itā€™s all recordedā€¦she is like a library, a record of what is happening in the material world, she has no divinationā€¦this goddess is the moment!!! Tick tockā€¦any feedback would be appreciated.thanks x

1 Like

I would say this is pretty accurate it is a extremely interesting to me. As I often find myself disconnected material world,

Also did this, goddess speak to you at all ?
And can you PM me as well plz.

The only feeling I got off this goddess is she is not the talking typeā€¦she has one purpose only to study, record what is happeningā€¦she is powerful, old goddessā€¦but cares not, or maybe doesnā€™t careā€¦I am not sureā€¦but she is consulted by other entities, she is a library in sound of wayā€¦x

1 Like

Thank you for all your information and your scan,
Sounds I really appreciate it let me know if you ever need to scan.
She sounds like me Iā€™m not really the talking type

Sorry, the goddess I scanned wasnā€™t youā€¦she is what is around you, I should of described that better I apologiseā€¦

I thank you for clearing that up now I only wonder who is she havenā€™t heard of a 8 face goddes before

Just in case anyone feels inclined to scan me. Unfortunately I cant really return the favoršŸ™