Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Sure, do you wanna go first or should I?

1 Like

Go now Iā€™m doing URS in too

1 Like

Go on scan me please!

What do you see?

First I saw a giant chinese mansion with a chinese dragon flying around it. Then, this stuck out to me the most, I saw a women on a cross she was strapped to it like how jesus is portrayed. She was extremely dirty. She was wearing what looked like a white gown. She had long black hair and was leaning forward. It was as if she was about to fall. The land around her dead, everything just dead. On the ground were 3 crows. The sky was grey. Then I saw a skull and I got the impression of death energy.

@SITHISIT
Playground on the 80ā€™s wiz so many deformed faces ā€¦ the people looked like they just got out of some kind of chemical out break or smth ā€¦ I saw a shadow of u tries to go back in time to know what caused it and prevent it from happeningā€¦u did it successfully to knows and sees what happened wiz ur eyes ā€¦ but u turned away wiz tears and just left it as it wasā€¦ Saw archangel Raphael standing behind u and tells u u have to do it or itā€™d just end more bad ā€¦ u said itā€™s not fair that all of it on ur shoulders ā€¦ it hurts ur own soul to be always wiz that burden ā€¦ put he just showed u the up coming future of ursā€¦ u felt so satisfied

1 Like

@SITHISIT tell me if itā€™s resonate in any way or not

1 Like

Well, I did contemplate time a lot so that might be why you saw me time travel. Is that what you meant by resonate? You grammar was really confusing but I think I got the gist of it. The rest I donā€™t really understand but I feel as if it is correct.

No it looked more like this just different colors: image

Looks the same to me! Stance etc!

1 Like

@SITHISIT sorry about the grammar lol
But yeah thatā€™s what I meant by resonate ā€¦ as if u feel I got it right

1 Like

Ok I see.

Canā€™t at work need to go back.

I asked and heard a yes in my head, I seen Pennyā€™s facing heads.

Your God formā€¦ does he wear a white cloth? It looked like he had large shards of green gem pieces on his body. A lizard tongue and a crown that glew orange
I keep smelling the ocean for some reasonā€¦

Water is the correct element. Any particular animals?

1 Like

I see a tall black woman with slightly curled black hair. Seemed to have the vibe of Loa to her, either that or Louisiana type vibes.
Her energy is very rich and gives off a subtle feeling of positivity mixed with dark and powerful energies.
(Personally i think she is a Loa Goddess but i could be wrong.)

I am seeing a redish purple aura from you.
As i focused on you i heard the word Water. So maybe a connection there.
Ashema Deva, Lucifer, Lilith were three names i heard when i focused on you.

1 Like

Dang, your good at this. I will get you now. Donā€™t expect to be as awesome as yours.

1 Like

Lolā€¦ Thank you for the complements.
(I usually am accurate. Occasionally acurate to the T but sometimes wrong.)

1 Like

Ok I immediately saw a star and got the impression it was the northern star. Then I saw a very beautiful women on a beach laying down. She had long black hair. Her arms were up above her head( like what you do on a roller coaster). She was right on the edge of the sand and the water. The bottom half of her breasts and torso were covered in something that made look almost as if they werenā€™t there. She had nice skin and beautiful eyes. Then I felt a strong sexual energy. Have you worked with leviathan? I heard his name in there at the end. Though, I donā€™t if he wants to work with you or not.

1 Like