Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Explain?

Iā€™ll try in a sec

1 Like

Go on then rylanl, you scan me then?

Ok

1 Like

I couldnā€™t get much in because iā€™m busy, but not busy enough to talk. What I saw first was poseidonā€™s trident. I saw you( at least I think it was you) walking along the bottom of the ocean without a care in the world. You werenā€™t saying anything but you were interacting with the fish around.

1 Like

Can I get a scan? Its pretty important

1 Like

Sure.

Was the entity I just recently summoned my godform?

Mind describing him as well @FantomGirl

2 Likes

Scan swap anyone?

Yes, is the entity I evoked earlier my godform and would you mind describing him?

Anything specific for you? @OnionKnight

1 Like

Give me a little bit and i will see what i get.

1 Like

KK. Iā€™ll start mine in a little.

1 Like

Could someone scan my shoulder and hand chakras please?

1 Like

@SITHISIT I see a female with brown hair. She had her palm out and a line that looks like a crack is going through her left palm chakra. Try energy healing. Fire might help.

@FantomGirl I see a tree on a hill half of it is fruitful the other half is charred, leafless and dead. Upon it is a swing set, with a girl in a white gown.

2 Likes

Whats energy healing? How do you do that? Shoulder chakras?

1 Like

Using energy to heal as it implies. Look it up. Afaik, your shoulders are damaged too.

As for my request, was the entity I Evoked earlier my godform? Mind describing him

1 Like

:face_with_raised_eyebrow: Sorry to disappoint you but I donā€™t know nor do I know how to figure that out. Did you ask the entity? I also didnā€™t expect to have to return the favor so I couldnā€™t prepare. I will try to figure out how and then attempt to figure it out. Just give me a little bit, please.

1 Like

Scans and swaps is the title.

Take your time I can wait.

2 Likes

How long? :pleading_face:

1 Like

As much time as you need. So long as it gets done I can wait.

2 Likes