Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Here !!!

I am up for a trade.

Can I get a scan pls?

Trade?

2 Likes

@Eye_of_Ra

Your Energy seems low, very low. You have A fever that is about to make itself known to you or already has.

Don’t run yourself down.

I see emptiness and You secluded in a cave on a mountain, sleeping.

looks around
A dragon figure is there with you and is cuddling you while you sleep unawares to you. Tiamat I suppose.

Oh shit it’s Tiamats cave :joy:
No wonder she looked slightly pissed

She winked at me and gently snorted as I was on my way out

Working with the Underworld would be good for you. You need to make and give closure to yourself. Talk to them. Look at what they are going through, and you will come to terms with it.

Remember, you are a God/Goddess. You can absolve them and release them from where they are should you choose to…with the Help and permission of Hades of course

1 Like

You seem tired. I think you need to rest more.

There’s a female spirit around you with long straight black hair looks like someone straight out of the 20s. She may be a restless spirit that has attached to you … it feels like shes wet …like she drowned. She seems sad.

She’s wearing a red dress.

2 Likes

Gotcha
I know who it is
Thanks

2 Likes

Trades? :thinking:

nonono lmfao

1 Like

Oh…so you are not that friend of vk (°O° ’ )
…anyway the video was fun :3

Scan trade?

1 Like

Anyone wish to trade?

Wanna trade

Anyone wanna trade readings

1 Like

I see you attracted to something, you want it and have been trying to get it but you’re nervous that it’s a trap :thinking: sorry I’m not a professional haha your turn?

Sorry I just saw this :heart:

1 Like

You up for it?

I would like to try… To be Scan and also do a scan… Out in physical realm but get back with a time.

1 Like

Anyone to scan me…I need it so bad…

Anyone up to trade?