Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Interesting, I’ll think about this. Thank you! :grinning:

Never be silent! X

Been away for a long time, appreciate a scan, will redo favor, interested to know if anyone still see Azazel around me

Can anyone scan me?

anyone wanna trade?

I was redirected from this thread: New Here. Interested in Succubi and Other Magic - #6 by Reso

I need a scan, if possible. Not really sure what that entails, though. But I am ready to explore things.

Edit:
I will most likely be up late tonight, so I will have this open. I’m excited towards this, and Iooking at some of the past replies, I think it would be helpful.

Hello can someone please scan me?

who wanna trade?

Im up for a trade

1 Like

yeah will do

as i penetrate my vision to beyond and behind your name i start to feel your energies

you seem to organise
now i am pulled into a matrix of red-yellow energies that are lines i am being to its core made up from light then it collapses and i only see a flash then i see a place a bright green colour for trees and grass theres a brick wall in front of a forrest 2 horsemen including i are behind that wall they are skeptical,they dont seem enemies but they seem to be friends that want to help,you might need to open up a little

1 Like

Care to describe the men a bit? Have i met them already? I will return yours shortly.

1 Like

They been wearing hats they had big bags the Black man hat had a Grey suit and the other Brown hat man had a Black suit. The Brown hat had beard but not too long as if you met them before i get “no”

1 Like

I see gnashing teeth, thick brown tendrils bathed in blood covered in black mist. This aspect of you is related to war. Particularly the murder of war. The other side of your current is knowledge.

1 Like

I’d like to trade if anyone has time or inclination.

I’m new to it bit I’ll trade you if you want.

1 Like

I’ll give someone energy for a scan

1 Like

I smell salt, sweat, maybe metal.
I see uniforms but i can’t tell what kind.
I feel pain. Pain of loss.

I don’t know your life but I’m sorry. Truly.

1 Like

Cinnamon, cloves and coriander.
Dirty windows and rotting wood.
I hear the sounds of violence.

I want to not be scilent but issues prevent me