Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I can scan when I get back, but interested in a scan .

Okay ready for a scan trade .

Someone scan me! :smiley:

Scan trade anyone? Im interested in entities around me :slight_smile:.

1 Like

Could someone please scan me, see if I have a Succubus or parasite?
Iā€™ll return the scanā€¦ but really new

1 Like

Im not feeling anything parasitic (as Iā€™m getting strong healthy energy from you).

I did get a lustful vibe from you, not sure if that was you or an external presence. It was a subtle feeling to. A femmine energy.

Also the lust felt more ā€œinnocentā€, so not like raw lust but softer.

I also saw a hand on your shoulder. Seems like someone ā€œhas your backā€.

1 Like

Thanks, Iā€™ve got the feeling of fingers in my hair, but not feeling the arousal. I asked Belial for a companion, he said that she would be less refined that what Lilith would send.

And for the past week or so, I have felt a push on my shoulder.

1 Like

I didnā€™t mean it like sexual arousal. The lust felt very soft. Felt more like a ā€œdesireā€ then actual sexual arousal. Sorry it can be hard to find the right words.

Kinda like someone who want someone else, rather then is interacting in a sexual manner. So just the desire is what I felt.

1 Like

I felt someone there, not sure if it was her. The vibes were good though.

1 Like

And from you, Iā€™m getting getting the image of a white faced owl around you, beautiful serene, nocturnal in nature, almost lile itā€™s on guard from someone/something

1 Like

Owl? Interesting.

Wonder who/what that could be/mean?

Did it feel more symbolic or like an entity?

1 Like

Symbolic, nature, but itā€™s near you

Owls are often related to Lilith, just not on this forum where everyone only sees the sex image.

1 Like

Ah so sheā€™s not mad about me removing her altar :slight_smile:

Donā€™t know what she would be on guard for.

2 Likes

Probably not since sheā€™s usually seen as one who stands for the right to choose and do what you want to do rather than what society says you should do.

2 Likes

Doesnā€™t need to be on guard to have your back. Someone who has your back, doesnā€™t need to know the circumstances beforehand, but will stand for you in the midst of the moment, and give you a chance to fill them in later.

2 Likes

Very true.

2 Likes

@Mind_Seeker20 I missed this part, nocturnal is also used to describe Lilith, often in conjunction with owl symbolism. Goes back to some of her earlier lore/incantation bowls to ward her from a home etc.

Could be random too, just noting it from what Iā€™ve seen outside of this forum. Usually we only hear about the ubi and sexual around here in regards to Lilith, and most donā€™t seem to actually do any digging.

1 Like

Well the owl isnā€™t sexual, owls symbolize wisdom right?

1 Like

When it comes to Lilith Iā€™d do some research, Iā€™ve not seen it related to wisdom in context with her. Most often it has to do with nightowls, nocturnal things from what Iā€™ve read so far.

Baal kadmon has an interesting book in kindle unlimited on her, that gives his opinion of the early lore, and as he can actually read Hebrew and Aramaic, itā€™s slightly different from the norm. He explains the associated symbols pretty well imop.

I think itā€™s called the Magic of Lilith. Could be Magick since authors like that spelling tho Idr off hand.

1 Like