Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 2)

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Gotcha! I got lost! Let’s see-

“Show me the Condition of Epsilon’s Soul.”

“Deep ungrounded insecurities plague the roots of the mind, as many questions gather and threaten to topple the castle you have built for yourself.”

Belial, always the critic, I asked him why he saw.

“Most of the conclusions you have drawn are indeed valid and are based upon which to build your practice. There will be a stripping away of uncertainty soon. Do not count the cost, and be wise in your endeavors. Use the wisdom you have been given to seek peace.”

Beelzebuth.

“There is great enhancement and clarity. You are indeed growing and will soon be able to look upon your doubts with laughter.”

Lucifer.

I see in you, a white wolf with grey spots standing at the edge of a forest looking outward toward a wide open plain. The wolf paces back and forth along the forest edge, ears alert, eyes bright, staring across the plain. It seems to want to cross the plain, but there are many holes and other wolves on the plain snarl at it. The wolf sits and howls. Other wolves snap at it and run past across the plain and make it to the forest on the other side. The lone wolf continues to gaze and lays down and falls asleep.

The outer aura- the aura is yellow and green. Intelligence and growth, lots of it. The balance between the two is a bit off, less on heart more on intelligence. The inner aura- about the head there is a black cloud, beneath the cloud shines a yellow aura. The cloud covers parts of the body, but the aura shines bright below it in yellow and red. Intellect and passion, but clouded.

The innermost aura is like a static spikey thing. Dynamic and erratic, energized.

The chakra system- the root chakra is red and appears almost black. The orange chakra is quite bright. The yellow chakra is moderately bright, the green chakra is swirling and is moderately bright- the inside of the green chakra is like a churning green ocean- the blue chakra is moderately bright, the third eye is the same and the crown chakra is dim. The chakra above the crown is pale, and the one beyond that, clear.

1 Like

While scaning you I notice your aura is black, green and smoky, it suggests a finicky playfulness about you. Your crown chakra looks clear like glass and relfects the world around it ( high magic?). I scan your third eye and get a smoky hazy bliss, it’s tinged green. I sense a darkness in your throat chakra, not sure if that’s supposed to be there. Your heart seems like a fiery green rift to me, just sorta open, but still strong. Your solar chakra flows nicely, seems consistent and adaptable. Sacral chakra chakra is strong, a sense lf freedom and air comes from it. Your root chakra has a deep red darkness to it, alot of depth. I hear Ahriman when I scan you, have you been working with him?

1 Like

Yall.

I know this is not something anyone wants to hear, and i know i have engaged in this myself.

Yall need to stop these scanning threads. Atleast for a while. Its getting far to addictive and dangerous for folks.

Focus on your development. Then come back 3+ months for a scan.

3 Likes

@telgega I agree- and Belial approves of your message. There is a high risk of just projecting the subconscious.

1 Like

It can be good for practicing remote viewing for spirit contact, etc.

Could you scan me? (What spirits are around me?)
No trouble. Nothing out of norm. :grin:

A post was merged into an existing topic: Request Thread for Those Who Want to Practice Working for Others

Go to bed

1 Like

Wut if ah told U. . . I aint tired. :sunglasses::ok_hand:

1 Like

Can anybody give me a general scan just to see where things are at right now? I’m not really skilled at this stuff but I can try and scan you back, just specify if that’s what you want.

Will I get a scan back? Was I accurate at all?

Thanks îl have yours today

1 Like

Okay dokey scanned your aura gave me vibes of purple :purple_circle: feels like liliac a bit but not quite , you have some issues on your heart chakra that shloud be addressed , seems you have kept yourself in the shadows for a quite a bit it’s time to reveal yourself , I see visions of necromancy or someone having to do with death you are pushed from the back as long you continue forward , don’t forget that , I see maybe Santa muerte too , I asked what should you do forward , I got the feeling of a witch doctor like z maybe you have some interest during that area , thanks a lot and I’m so sorry it took so long .
Let me know if I had anything right

1 Like

Yours was quite good beside the Ahriman part

1 Like

Yeah, felt that Ahriman was moreof my subconscious. Sante Muerte doesn’t seem wrong, but I can’t figure out who Z is for the life of me. I am beginning to dabble in necromancy btw, so your scan is right about that. What you surmised from my energy, anahata, and life position are correct as well, bravo :clap:t6::clap:t6::clap:t6:. Thanks for the scan

Could we trade scan? Could you scan for what message Lexmanah has for me?

I was told that in order to solve my problems, that I should merge with my Godself and rip the veils of the holy of holies to do that. Any tips there?

1 Like

Would anyone like to do a scan swap?

Me.

Could you scan into how I can trust that I’m getting the right things in my practice?

Here’s your scan.

I get that you are a very… not shy, but you don’t like to show all your cards or reveal everything when you talk to people.

I also get the sense that you like to talk about spiritual things, but struggle to really find someone for whom you could connect with.

I get the feeling that certain spirits want to work with you, exactly which I don’t know. They feel like nature related or somewhat dark, not exactly demons but more pagan.

Finally, I feel that you are close to achieving your goals, and you should be proud of that.

Here is your scan:
You can trust that you are getting the right things in your practices by paying attention to any spirits, dieties, demons, that are trying to get your attention.

I get that there is a powerful almost demonic entity that is trying to get your awareness to aid in further developement of you and your practices. Keep a keen eye out for any potential signs of this demon.

Dont quote me on this, but the first demon that comes to mind that is trying to connect with you is belial.

Hope this makes sense and is helpful.
Thanks for the reading

2 Likes

Can anyone give me a scan?

Practicing so this might not be totally accurate. I see the movie poster for Queen of the Damned and then a set of fangs with blood dripping down them. Maybe you’re interested in vampirism, this is a sign that vampirism is important for your path, or there could be a vampiric spirit around you trying to get your attention?

Trying to see if I can get anything else… I see a large alien-like or Eldritchian creature with many limbs and grey skin. A bottle of liquor shatters on the ground. This could be a spirit around you helping you overcome addictions.

1 Like