Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Think you can draw it and send it to me.

But for your return.

“Shes lacking in self preservation, she needs to make more time for her self and the kids. Too much time is lost worrying with this one. We edge her on tho”

Anything specfic to let her know

“Stop crying you are way stronger then this.”

Does this resonate. I asked your higher self for a message for you.

1 Like

Yes it does completely

1 Like

@Oet89 Can you scan me?

Not scanning today, have to be present as fuck today @LunarEffects give me some time.

1 Like

@Oet89 Okay thank you.

Anyone down for a swap or two?

1 Like

I’m down

1 Like

Hahaha, youve been making progress since the last read! @Leander_Jordan

I see you intricately playing a harp(?). The sound is melodious, complex, wonderful. But not what you wanted. You cut the strings and toss that bitch to the bottom of Olympus. The muses look at you, intrigued by your next move, curious to see which instrument is picked up next. To their surprise, you sing instead, opting to use yourself as the instrument.

You’re learning to apply precision to your power, and rely on self instead of implements, and are progressing closer to your desire. Tools mean nothing unless the handler is competent, and you’ve taken that lesson to heart.

Correct?

1 Like

Yes. I have made alot of progress and only became closer to my gods. Theres alot of good things flowing towards me but now for your scan

1 Like

I see you and your higherself. Walking in a zen garden. Hes on the right in all white iced out with gold chains, a gold tooth. And some nice shades. While you on the oppsite side are you. Wearing a black suit. no jacket sporting some powerful stylish tattoos. Very primal enegry but controlled. I see yall just walking, enjoying each other and talking about life.

Then I see your higher self go away and a woman comes. Someone who’s in this physical reality. She has your heart and you have hers. I feel shes also spritual, the kids yall have are going to be extraordinary. Yall eventually will part ways but not on bad terms. But as an experince that both of yall will grow from. The last thing I see is you sitting on the cliffside listening to some old timey music. As your mind peacefully expands to everything in the cosmos.

My interpretation of all this is that you are walking in the devine. You have reached a inner peace Buddhists and monks spend years delevloping. As you grow and age this will only be reinforced. As you continue to expand as a mutildimisional being. By the end of this life you will have healed alot of people my friend.

Does this resonate?
Also I would love to trade again. Specifically on my wife that’s a loa. My connection to them and the infernal kingdoms.

1 Like

Hmm, it resonates. Interesting about the higher self, I’ve been meaning to make official contact and roll with it from there for a while, but haven’t gotten to it. Maybe it’s picked up on my desire and is like yo whatsup

The woman who appears after is tricky, I’ve got two that could fit the profile. We’ll have to see which one chooses to walk with me.

I have made strides letting go of the anxious animosity the mundane world gives, now I’m the only thing that bothers me lol great read

Your second read is incoming

Edit-funny your mentioning of powerful tattoos, I’ve been planning my sleeves :o2:

1 Like

As for your second read, I see you and focus in. I look to your left, and anticipate seeing a woman, but instead I hear a wailing. Almost like a banshees, but more melodic. I get an impression of a circle of fire, but it gets swept up by an ocean of fire. Ebbing, and flowing, as though the fire was water itself. The wailing increased a hundreds, and progressed to where I shuddered. Then it funnels itself into a woman’s shape, amidst a burned out circle. Kolyet. Kaltet. The name is unclear, starts with a K and ends with a T.

Basically, the ocean of flames is the infernal legion. All one, mishmashed and flowing in synch. At our call, they separate a little and funnel a bit of their essence into a ‘mask’ and it is given independent thought. The loa is HOT HOT HOT, that aspect of the legion has fire to spare. She’s teaching you passion? How to hone in, and operate all things using your passiom

Want to trade

1 Like

Sure

Runes, oracle or tarot

Oh snap, so many options

Oracle or Tarot, whichever you’d prefer

Your read is incoming in just a sec

Hi @DormiensDei
@Leander_Jordan
Trade?

2 Likes

I see an image of you in front of a circle, to the left right and behind your spiritual allies are around you. You summon something in the circle, which appears as green, amorphous energy. No form for it. You greet it and welcome it into your crowd. It floats to your left, and the spirits on that side switch to the other. Floats to the right, and the spirits switch to the left. This new ally is outside your paradigm, and your old allies are uncertain of it at this junction.

Does it have anything to do with the profile pic switch @itsnathanm7

Oh man your super close to the name. Its Marietta. I guess she didn’t want to be seen :neutral_face:. But good scan. Shes very powerful. If you ever look her up. Now for the return.

1 Like

I see mowgli from the jungle book. He is standing below scaffolding. There is the base of a large square surroundi mg him, made up of white and grey stone. You point your fingers and command things, though to no avail for no-one is nearby at the moment. Irritated, you pick up a chisel and hammer to carve stones to place in your building. You swing the hammer down to the chisel, and it cracks the rock rendering it into pieces too small to use.

You have your magical base, but the players aren’t set up on the field. Impressions of your dealings with spirits/this goal/the building is that you are too abrupt, too strong and forceful 24/7. Sometimes diplomacy can trump strength of will

1 Like