Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I seen a black pot with one bamboo shoot growing with a sharp edge at the end.
I seen an angel holding his hand out to this mirror, reflecting the same image on the other side. He said something and his hands glew strong. He flew upwards smiling and leaving behind flowers and feathers.
I seen a crown being placed on your head.

1 Like

I seen a hound with a cyber snake tail looking at me, it falls into the shadows and I hear growling.
I seen a lepracon jumping throwing gold around his feet. " cheer witā€™ me! "
I seen lava being powered on a women singingā€¦ her voice was beautiful

1 Like

Hey @Qayos, intuition told me to scan you while I was scrolling through this thread, so just thought Iā€™d add what I see to the pile.

I see a grey, and deeply reptilian energy pattern. I see that youā€™re also more oriented towards a trickster function, to challenge and accuse, but also to some extent as a devourer/vampire/monster. As the name suggests, thereā€™s a lot of chaotic energy, mainly as the chaos of opportunities. Elementally, I see different shades of it, though lightning is one of the most prominent, and powerful ones, as scanning you seems to be bringing quite a buzz with it. Said buzz is more comparable to vibrations, though. The general pattern is one of progress and change. Oh and also, I can see that you are merged.

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Didnā€™t mean to steal your thunder or anything, but when your gut tells you to do something, you do it. Pretty curious to hear what your perspective is, as well. Ignore what I just scanned, though!

3 Likes

Can someone scan me. I will trade with you.

1 Like

@Arcane
Wanna trade scans?

@FantomGirl
I see a hindu male figure (probably Hanuman) killing hordes of asuras that are swarming him. He seems to be doing it gracefully and that is the lesson hereā€¦gracefully.

You dont have to sweat in order to defeat ya enemies, be graceful and let combat flow like a river. Strength is automatically invoked when done so in a graceful fashion

1 Like

@Micah
Can i get a scan please?

1 Like

@Micah

I see you as a man in darkness. You hide from me and my light much like a vampire would shy away from sunlight. I get the sens you are evading people and working in that areaā€¦ Illusion magick maybe.
Your crown chakra is grey and is shaped like a crown on your head. I see a black and white version of you with a backround of a storm and lightning striking all around you. You smile wickedly.

1 Like

@OnionKnight
I see the Sun over a field and the rune Jera comes to mind.
Harvest.

The fruits of your Labor are about to be reaped. Enjoy them while you can

1 Like

Primarily yin-based, death-oriented, with no specific pantheon, though I also sense a warrior-aspect. I sense an aptitude for creation of new life, especially egregores. The warrior mask is more one of anarchy, and chaos, rather than discipline and order. While death is the primary current, the offices of Death are that of change, and time. Energy is generally smooth, in the ā€œwater made solidā€ sense. I am also pretty sure you have vampiric predispositions as well.

Your turn.

1 Like

@Arcane

I see you stretched out with your hands summoning Divine Fire. You pull your hood back and i see a smiling female with shamanistic warrior markings on her and a tiger necklaceā€¦made from le tiger teeth.

Very nice.

You have a staff that is about your height and you walk through the forest with it. Im getting a strong tiger vibe.

Maybe thats your spirit animal or you just like the animal but its power is with you

Iā€™d say to re-evaluate the tiger part, but I can see where you might get the rest. @Micah

1 Like

Itā€™s accurate.

Wowā€¦ Not sure where these originate, but Iā€™m seeing you with quite large black wings

Up for a trade?

1 Like

Iā€™ll trade you, @Leander_Jordan

I see you mediating. Then your form started to change into this spider creature. You walk useing your new arms and begin funneling things on a very fine spritual level. Subtle body work

1 Like

I see a giant you standing in the middle of pitch-black waters. You seem to be fighting your shadow self. You headbutt him, then you take a trident and stab him in the gut. Youā€™re shining with light, and heā€™s fuming wit blackness.

You see me, then tell me to get out with the light of the sun.

Down to swap 2-3 people cus im in a good mood

1 Like

That makes alot of sense. Want to trade one more time. Also did my scan have significance.