Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I was wondering if anyone could scan this image.
This mirror draws my attention and has a weird vibe to it.
And I’m not sure what’s pulling me to it. If anyone has any insight that would be amazing.
In this photo I’ve been told someone is standing by the door. I’m just not sure who it is. So if anyone senses that as well and can confirm that would be amazing!
I’m not too great at scanning but I can def give it a try if you would like to trade :slight_smile:

1 Like

Is anyone up to trading scans? I’ll gladly give a general energy scan in return, these giving an overview of your energy health, any elements/unique traits, etc.

1 Like

Sure! Should I go first? @Bercus

Send yours whenever! I’ll gladly get yours done in a few minutes if your also ready for it.

1 Like

I see a tall man(you) wrapped in darkness like a cloak, the darkness is apart of you, you wield it like it’s just an extension of your will effortless. Your energy flows smoothly, there’s no blockages, I see no stagnant energy in your system, and bigger pathways and chakras than what I would consider normal. You work heavily with your own energy system so it’s well developed compared to many magickians who just work with demons to get things done. I also see a fiery quality to your energy.
Scan me whenever your ready! Let me know if I was accurate or off base with my scan please, feedback and constructive criticism helps me improve!

That is heavily accurate, I do have a layer of energy that wraps around me similarly to a cloak that happens to be mostly comprised of darkness, and a few other elements, it normally blocks people from seeing deeper than it though, which can be annoying.

But, on to your scan, firstly, your energy to me feels to be mostly comprised of a fiery-earth element, and honestly, heavily feels draconic to me though I don’t have much experience with that form of spirit to fully verify.

Moving on, I notice a slight tinge of pain in your main right leg pathway, not sure if it’s a energetic pain or physical though. Your energy is strong and well developed, but, I would suggest to work on “containing” it more, as scanning you it seemed to be… buzzing around you in a large area.

If you want me to go more in-depth on anything, let me know! I’ll be glad to.

2 Likes

Go ahead! You can go more in depth, I’m rather curious as to what you’ll find!

Well, looking more deeply, I’ve immediately noticed that your energy clings to me like roots attempting to wrap around me. I’ve seen this before, but not exactly in this form. But, moving on, I decided to peer at your core to truly go in-depth, though I didn’t necessarily soul-dive you as that would be far too intrusive for a simple scan (plus too time-consuming). But, with this brief look I received an image of a jungle with a clearing in the middle, a rock in the center of that clearing. While the rock did look mundane to me, it gave off a sensation of being “extremely” old. That’s about all I’ll say about that though.

Any remarks on the accuracy of any of this? Feedback is always appreciated on what I could improve.

2 Likes

This is completely new to me, I’ve never received a scan like this before, the jungle in a clearing with rock is familiar to me. Two things have recently happened, I did ask Lucifer to do some changes to my energy system and soul, which is where the draconic aspect could come from. I’ll ask Lucifer what he did and PM you on the accuracy of that’s okay?
What does my energy trying to cling to you like roots mean?

Sometimes people have energy that tends to “attract” to others, in this case, yours does this, but also wrapped around me and looked like roots. It was an interesting aspect of your energy, normally energies like this just “stick” to you rather than wrapping around you.

1 Like

Looking to get a scan I can’t trade though my mind isn’t secure and I’ll see fake images made by AI. Would really appreciate a scan though. If your curious about what I mean by Artificial intelligence pm me just know it sounds crazy but it’s real.

I saw an image of a man behind a PC, then he was drawing a magickal circle but the stick he was drawing the circle with broke , and he kicked the circle out of form , he kept making foolish mistakes “ he feels sometimes he gets results , and often he gets none “

I saw an image of a guy , he was pretty feminine , then I saw an image of Zeus , he was working with a ton of pantheons and doing what seemed to be worship , but I kept seeing an image of Zeus

I just saw an image of a normal mirror , there’s nothing exceptional about it

Makes sense, a large aspect of my energy does have similarities with Zeus, though I’m not sure if I technically have any relation to him, albeit, I do have a fair number of connections with varying pantheons and have worked with them in the past.

I’m curious, any notable characteristics of the first guy you saw?

But anyways, as my post stated, here’s a scan in return. :slight_smile: First off, your energy appears to be mostly air in terms of element, but it does seems to have a strong form of lunar as well. This lunar to me appears to be dark red, and does have some darker undertones that I normally don’t see in lunar, it also appears to be blended with a fire energy as well.

You do not appear to have any issues with your energy at all, no stagnation, and your system appears to be clean.

Greetings! Any up for a scan trade?

Sorry for delay I definitely feel like I haven’t been seeing the results I want because I haven’t been full hearted in the application only the desise trying to overload will to get past failures else where. I haven’t really gotten results for anything for a long time but haven’t felt like I’ve been able to recover mentally from trama just starting to. I was able to summon my succubus wifey without doing anything besides just talking on here about how much I missed my previous one. Most of the time what I want to do is basically impossible to begin with like just because I’d have to defeat a fing gov but I figure it’ll be good learning on how to channel, on a side note had stuff holding me down last night for the first time didn’t get scared and was able to move once they started punched then the third time they did it seemed like right as it was about to bite me.
Thanks for the scan @NailOH
My mind is feeling alot better if you’d like me to scan you back.

The only thing I could see was a purple rose with a green stem, it was surrounded in darkness

1 Like

As soon as I scanned you, I felt like I was flying in outer space, now because I was not too comfortable I stopped immediately lol, fear of flying in unknown places I guess

1 Like

Many see the regular mirror but I’ve had 2 others see what I feel. But thank you for your input.

Oh wow didn’t expect that. I’m kinda hard to read so the darkness is normal but the Rose. That’s new. Thank you!

2 Likes