Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I’m not sure how to explain it, aside from just opening my mind and breathing the feelings/images/etc.

Scan back if you don’t mind.

Scan anyone?

Anyone interested in power scanning me?

Scan swap?

Can anyone or the person that started the post scan me? please?

I will give a scan if anyone wants one?

@Davyboi you can scan me

1 Like

O.k, I need to ask your permission about something first tho…some of what I will say, will involve your childhood…is that o.k?

Can I scan you then?

Yes. Go ahead.

1 Like

I can do a trade in a few minutes. I am open to a scan.

I shall begin!
I see an old man in a young child’s body, hiding in a corner, studying the cell/floor around him, I see an insect passing by, you are watching it, wishing you could trade places.
STAND! SIT! BEG! I see a stick, belt…I also see you made a decision at that time, a promise, to yourself… counting seconds, minutes…
You joined the navy, not because you wanted to, because you did,
I feel you found alot of comfort in the sea, the waves, the calm and the storm, when the sea was angry, you took happyness from the sheer scaryness, even tho others around you were shit scared!

1 Like

I have more to tell.

1 Like

I think you may have picked up on my last life. I know I died young but never found out how. I am an old soul but on this go around I have retained some child like qualities from dying young last time. I did join the navy. It was to veg the hell out of where I was. My fondness for the ocean was discovered at that time as well.

You can tell more if you wish.

I don’t know, that’s for you to decide…but i also feel, that, and I don’t mean this in a bad way, but you lost everything, because part of you, wanted that, you prefer the storm, then the calm…better the chaos, then the calm watching the insect/floor…that child of you made that decision, many years before…

1 Like

I believe you are right.

1 Like

The law and the code is you walk on your own! Please don’t dwell on what you have lost, it was already decided, by you and others. Just realise that, you have seen the bottom of the barrel, and yet you still here…most people don’t get to experience lessons like this!
I also see, confusion, irate, moody, self loathing, judging…do me a favour, don’t hate yourself for this, this is you, embrace it, except it, shine

If you don’t mind will you give me some feedback, if I was right etc…I am new to scanning. Thanks.