Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Aye wanna trade?

3 Likes

me

1 Like

yea, that makes senseā€¦i still have alot to learnā€¦i havenā€™t really had the need to put readings into words, since i really only read for myself regularly, so i can just interpret it in my headā€¦formulating it, alot of thoughts get left behind in my headā€¦thanks for clearing up your own read though, i guess :sweat_smile:
iā€™m glad you could make some sense of it

2 Likes

Sure :blush: what did you want?

Sure, Iā€™ll be doing some reading practice later on. Anything in particular ?

Hm. Look for a particular current influencing me. And it wont be a path Iā€™m referring to necessarily. Think of the Nergalian energy.

I invite you others to try it @dagar @Xag_darklight

2 Likes

Can anybody scan me?

I followed a fly that buzzed around you, in my vision. I asked it to lead my vision to the current you asked about and it led me to an image of a woman with angelic looking wings taking off. She was wearing a black helmet with horns. The fly had strong nergally energy about it but the women felt different: purer but still clearly off death.
I asked it to show me again I got a image of a large dragon. Is it some kind of draconic necromancy ? Personally though, Iā€™m going with youā€™re starting work with Ereshkigal. The dragon doesnā€™t fit great with her, but I could have mistook a large Griffin for a dragon.

1 Like

Saturnian?

1 Like

I donā€™t really know any currentsšŸ˜…

I see a black wolf. Thereā€™s a distinct Saturnian background to it. Your chakras arenā€™t standing out to me as much as I would expect: all seem to blend into one a tad. You should meditate on them more.
Slight hints of Lilith in with the Saturnian energy, but that could just be some lust Iā€™m picking up from you. There wolf/ dog appears to be sat next to you. It feels like your natural current: try a Nordic path.

1 Like

That makes sense and it is technically correct.

1 Like

You got the planetary association correct.

1 Like

What I will say is you got something Similar to @Qayos.

But yes the current of decay

2 Likes

So not Ereshkigal? Just a bit of good old fashioned Saturnian necromancy? Well donā€™t go doing a Dante Abiel and melting your spine off lol

No. Not necromancy.

More like her husband. But also her assistance.

1 Like

Sounds good. Do keep us updated if you come up with anything exciting

Letā€™s say it runs deeper than you all think :wink:

2 Likes

Very nice, @Biffa_Bacon. Iā€™ve only recently started working with my chakras, so this could be true about them. Canines, both wolves and dogs, Iā€™ve always felt an affinity with, Iā€™ve always got my dog at my side. Also, the Norse path is one Iā€™ve been drawn to more than anything else.
As for Lilith and Saturn, I donā€™t know much about that yet. There could be something to the lust considering current circumstances.
Thanks, I appreciate the insight!

1 Like