Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@itsnathanm7
I think it means that you’ve been hurt in the past but you still care for people without getting attached to them

1 Like

See you’re not wrong. @FraterMagni and i have gotten to know each other quite well. One way hes put it is that I can be an ass. I can be wrathful. I say I’m wrathful. I can be unforgiving. But there’s also a profound kindness within me that doesn’t always show until you get to know me.

1 Like

Another way of explaining my personality is roger from America dad

2 Likes

LOLOLOL I totally see that :metal:

2 Likes

I see a dragon baking cookies in a hot gigantic cave?

2 Likes

The dragon is female with green eyes, sort of like the one from shrek. They’re chocolate chip.

2 Likes

Well then :thinking:
Any messages from the Dragon? Probably Tiamat

And I do like chocolate chip cookies

This feels like a set up :joy::joy::joy:

Can anyone scan me? I will trade in return
If possible I want to know my energy and my energy levels

Wtf is this :thinking:

Can someone help me figure out what exactly I am? I was told that my energy isn’t human-like, so I was wondering what exactly it is. Anyway, I’ll return the favor, I don’t know how to scan someone for something like this, I’m best at general scans.

1 Like

We are all not human like energies we are spirits in flesh.

I get a fiery energy from you almost infernal a
Yellow not that solar but more of a fire venus or mars energy separate or combined. Its a complex but yet beautiful fiery energy

I would like a scan what species I am like my energy

2 Likes

I’m an aries so thats probably where you are getting the mars/venus feel. The fiery feel too. I will try to scan you for that but I can’t promise anything good.

1 Like

I need to clarify something real quick. When you say species do you mean like demon, undine, etc. I just thought of that and it brain fucked me.

2 Likes

Thank you, I have been improving and testing this power of mine

I seen a pair of legs in fishnets wearing red high heels, then this women sits up. She kinda looked like the president’s assistant from power puff girls, she handed me a letter and as I grabbed it I seen a blue dragon?

2 Likes

yeah that

1 Like

Ok, thank you.

I wanna say you’re more demonic than anything. I won’t trust that though.

1 Like

alright i appreaciate your reading

1 Like

No problamo

1 Like