Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

would you like to trade

1 Like

Anyone available for a scan swap?

yes, I am.

Feline eyes, large scaled skin, red grey and purple aura. Soon someone from your past, is going to be coming back into your life. Pay attention to your dreams.

1 Like

I knew I could trust you based off of your username. Thank Don Juan.

Return reading incoming, Nahual.

1 Like

hello,
I see a moth being eaten by a spider, trapped in a web. your aura changes from shades of green, red and purple. your energy causes my left wrist to hurt and my right arm to shake slightly.

moths are symbols of knowledge at a more fundamental level. spiders have to with weaving the tapestry of fate and manifestation.

1 Like

Why did your hand start to hurt? Overall a good reading.

1 Like

I seen a man with brown skin wearing a white Arabian cloth, he also wore gold bracelets and charms on his fingers. He stretched his hand out to me from a void, his eyes had smoke coming from them. He showed me a white dove that had a broken wing, he fixed it in front of me.

1 Like

my body can react to energy like that. its like a form of signature

1 Like

it wasn’t severely negative. its my bodies way of saying “its him”

Interesting gifts.

1 Like

Have you experienced something similar?

1 Like

If anybody wants a read in the next few minutes I feel up to it.

When i encounter certain individuals specific chakras will react.

I’ll trade

An Asian general seems to keep watch over you. Yellow streaks with baby blue for your aura. Are you new to magick in this life? Now is a good time for you to manifest. I also recommend sending healing to your relatives. Specifically a grandmother will need it soon.

I was wondering if you could tell me more about the individual that is going to return?

Something a conversation you and him had a while back about. Some sort of initiation or rite, a specific kind of alchemy. I believe he will come back once you complete that. Have you tried sending telepathic messages?

No I haven’t. Is he more like me? Or perhaps something different?

From the same roots but different branches.

1 Like