Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

Scan me one more time bro…
Clear your vision :ok_hand:

Maybe in a bit I think I was just Crossed this isn’t just me rambling I found a dead wasp and a opened pad lock

“The signs are there for those who see them”

Whoever did that can just Nock that Shit off right now

2 Likes

are u serious thats gross n disrespectful? any way is it ok if i get one from you?

1 Like

Whoever did that I would STRONGLY advise against doing so again.

And yes I am white and yes I am Initiated by papa he himself made me notice I may not act like I know what I’m doing but I promise you you are in a world full of pain if you do it again, I’ll give you this pass but don’t take my leniency as a sign of weakness Kk?

1 Like

@Micah

You sneaky sombitch your causing it aren’t you, the tornado you are wreaking havoc in the life of someone close to you

1 Like

Probably some black person who is pissed about you being white and in Vodoun lolol
P.S.
I’ve fought him before lol

1 Like

@bunny4cam

I see a rainbow and showers of gold something good just happened to you, wether you know it or not.

But you seem distressed something is on your mind you need to talk about it with someone.

1 Like

Shit as soon as I seen that wasp that quote popped into my head, thank you Papa Legba you the real Mvp

1 Like

Imma pm you bro
Homeboy still on that b.s. :joy:

1 Like

Anyone… mind scanning me guys !?
Can’t return it though…at least rn

2 Likes

@Zeinaa

I see a swamp or “bad lands” as I’m calling it you have some negative energy attached to you I recommend going and taking a shower and as the water hits and you scrub see that black goo just fall off of you and replaced by a brilliant golden light.

2 Likes

Thank sweetie… that’s really nice :blue_heart:

2 Likes

well i dk bout rainbow of gold lmao but i am disstressed n thee is much on my mind so much i wanted to do my rite today but i couldnt i feel blocked off or just conflicted is probably the best word is it possible to scan to see who(spirit) is waiting to talk with me? more over needing to or close to me

Can I have a scan?

1 Like

anyone wanna scan me?

2 Likes

I was flying over New York and this man who was driving got my attention. A light sea blue aura surround this man. This man has markings all over his arm, one on the back of his neck really felt powerful.
He looked at me and gave me a flower…

1 Like

I seen this massive cliff with a women in a torn dress standing on the top. This man was hanging by his shirt off this cliff. I get to see the mand POV and there was lava and spiky rocks benith him. A crow yells for a warning. I seen a person meditating and the letter " V " appeared in a aura form.

1 Like

Huh wonder what this about :thinking:

1 Like

Anyone else can scan me?

That thing is true, thank you for the reading.

I’ll trade back later

1 Like