Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@GodlessEndeavor

I see a man I’m going to say fallen angel sitting on a stone crying

And for some reason a song pops into my head “up on that rise up on that rise ohhh”

Edit: that may have popped into my head while doing this it’s “high hopes” by panic at the disco

Then I’m going down a dark hallway this best I can describe it “Gunk” is in my hands feels like sand and mixed with clay it’s black then I see a creepy looking dude it feels Necromantic/Loa

You don’t happen to do any work with baron samedi do you?

1 Like

Anyone want to trade

I do not work with him, no. Typically just me!

1 Like

Maybe it was one of the other barons at first I thought it was just a necromantic spirit then I focused and it looked like your typical western view of a Loa or hoangon

1 Like

My tarot cards were really trying to get the three of swords in my spreads earlier. I’ve recently been through some heartbreak but it just isn’t surfacing at all. I’ve actually felt pretty alright lately. Though the gunk you saw leads me to believe there is some deeper healing and cleansing going on that I will need to sleep on. Thank you!! Did you want a return?

If you are up to it I wouldn’t mind but if you don’t want you don’t have too

1 Like

anyone willing to give me a read on my energy and path ahead, plz pm me - i’ll give u some pics to connect through :slight_smile:

Immediately I saw the sun, but from above the atmosphere. Huge and bright. I could tell the world below was going through the normal cycles of day and night but my perspective was stuck on the sun. I wasn’t allowed to look around or below. I tried to speed up time to see if somewhere down the line I could shift my focus but through hundreds of days and nights all I was allowed to see was the sun.

1 Like

Shes the first entity I contacted. Wonder what shes up to

I see a bandage over a heart…did u get hurt recently?

I see a young kid praying to a tree for three nights. The first night there was storm and he lost all his food but he keeps praying. The second night there was a civil war, all of his money were stolen and sacked but he keeps praying. The third night was winter with glittering snow, the boy shiffers but he keeps praying, but he can’t take it anymore and fall asleep. When he wake up the three is dead and he cried so hard that a star was fall near him. The boy picks up the star and it grant his wish. He whispers “Give me the future” and so mote it be

Idk i feel like this is shit

1 Like

I’m here…someone who wants to scan me?

Hi,can I have a scan please? I’m new here and i’m feeling like something prevents me from moving forward in spiritual things…maybe it is myself…
Thank you in advance

1 Like

I would love to get a scan in exchange I can do tarot reading (so far im no good with scanning people) anyone interested?

2 Likes

Yeah :stuck_out_tongue:

Can you see if I’m being attacked? Or watched? Or anything along those lines ")

1 Like

I miss you my friend!

The scene opened up with the sound of a waterfall.
I seen a black small demonic looking silloate standing on the left side of this waterfall. Everything zoomed out and it was just one massive mountain with flatland all around it. I backed out a little more and seen nothing but grass and trees.

Going back to the demon I asked his name and it laughed and me and snuck behind the waterfall…
Lillith hits my mind strong and o get the feeling of bats around me. Looking at the waterfall I seen myself in the reflection but as a silloate.

1 Like

Just saw this. I can try. Trade right?

1 Like

Yeah :slight_smile: I’ll get you in a minute

1 Like

Haha dont worry its not shit, i feel like the lesson I need to take from your reading is dont give up on the occult regardless of life circumstances which is pretty spot on to be honest, and to answer your question, yes that heart aint the same as it used to be, it was more of a long process than a quick wound, maybe I should do some emotinal healing? Never done anything like that. Any advice ? :slight_smile:

Let me know if you need another scan

1 Like

ONION COMRADE I HAVE MISSED YOU

Thank you for the scan! So mysterious!

1 Like

Lol the only emotional healing I’ve done is draining my feelings which ended up me being empty for like 2 weeks…won’t recommend my method.

Another scan would greatly appreciated.

1 Like

Same Tattersail, same. I think the idea of us becoming normal member of society is not going to happen, that ship has sailed :smile:

Here goes:
I see you are discovering your purpose recently, you’re growing up, maturing in intellect and wisdom, you decided to give yourself some rest which is a very good decision because it will bare fruit, sometimes inaction is as important as action. You will gain inner peace from this if you will be able to balnce rest and magickal development in your life. Finally I see you will become responsible for something soon, your financial situation will increase greatly and you will seek freedom and leave your past behind.

Ps. I cheated a bit and helped myself with some tarot cards as I wasnt feeling too mystical on my own :wink: scan me back if you can.

1 Like