Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@Micah
I see you in a peaceful, verdant area meditating under a tree.

“I just want to be alone.”

“It is your destiny.”

A spirit comes from the tree.

“You’ve always wanted to do things your way, and there’s nothing wrong with that.” I got a smile.

I came back, and I saw your mountain rise out of lava, the impression I got was your own intellect building your empire. The earth crumbles around the area you’re sitting, but don’t overthink this.

1 Like

Sweet :metal:
Reminds me of a tree spirit i contacted the other day :thinking:

Any messages from My Own Godself? :smiling_imp:

1 Like

“Cool down Nigga.”

1 Like

Hey guys can I have a scan please if that’s possible ?

Woooooowwwww :joy:
Very funny :joy:

1 Like

Trade scan anyone?

Can someone scan me?I want to marry amaymon, but I’m always with another spirit in my mind, who would be around me? I’m confused.

Can someone scan me, pm me first though.

Can someone do a scan for me regarding Lucifer? I find myself thinking about him for no reason, just wondering what it may be for?

Someone scan me please!

Yeah me too, I dont want to be ‘scan greedy’ but you gave me the initative :grin:
Also I dont think I can ‘swap’ today as Im feeling drained and unwell. So if anyone gets anything they wanna share /sense I would be really greatful.
Have a great day GodlessEndeavor :muscle:

is it common for someone to ask for a scan directly after another?

1 Like

Ello Everyone, Swap?

Yes. Some people live in this thread and do nothing but scanswaps with one another literally for hours. When I first came, I did scans but then several people didn’t hold up their end.

1 Like

ok, that sucks, but some people are like that. thanks for the input.

I was wondering if someone would scan me.

Swaps?

Out beyond ideas of wrongdoing and right doing there is a field. I’ll meet you there. When the soul lies down in that grass the world is too full to talk about.

It’s a Rumi poem, but he says it’s for you and you’ll understand it well.

1 Like

That’s adorable :heart: Yeah I understand it

1 Like

Cool cool. He had another one to share and I was like, “seriously man?”

1 Like