Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I can try but idk how accurate it will be.

I feel that you have learned more, which is most likely very obvious lol. I don’t feel anything negative, so I think it’s sort of fueling your astral body with knowledge and a sense of understanding, maybe? I kept asking the question if the book is doing you any good, and on the fourth question a deep, male voce was like: “Yes.” It was a very firm yes haha

1 Like

i feel a calm airy watery energy i got the feeling that levithan and lucifer are close to you
i see you on a place near see with blosson trees and you balancing the air and see
i aslo feel a pink energy as your aura

add: you are a very positive person,i felt it

Is one of their colours blue/purplely pink by any chance? I feel someone near me, and I’m seeing these colours the most

blue,i seen a smooth pink like image

1 Like

@Xag_darklight

For you, I feel that maybe Azazel and Belial are close to you. I see the colours black and a royal blue. I feel that you’re being pulled back from doing something, but I can’t get to the root of it. It’s almost like something’s influencing you.

Does anyone want to trade

1 Like

@itsnathanm7
I’m in … thanks for the advice, I found great things about the butterflies :blue_heart:

@itsnathanm7
Someone close to u … Acting like a best friend… That person strapped u before and planning to do it again… U have to see it before it’s too late… That person already start transforming into a serpent "not literal " but like wiz i they mind plans

Anyone want to trade?

1 Like

Can I have a scan please

1 Like

Sure @OnionKnight

1 Like

I see you with a black aura, black wings, and a black (darkness) form for a body.

“I seek the darkness within. It calls and breaths within. I seek it. I seek it…” You say this outloud but at the end you say it in a harsh whisper.

I hear Abadon’s name (sorry if i misspelled his name).

1 Like

Thamk you for that!

I seen a person in a cage with blind spiky hair
" Let me out! " he yells and he bashes vis whole body on the cell door.
I seen this black spider land on the man shoulder. Ot whispered something in his ear and hit feet started fo glow. He pulled out a dagger from his side and carved a drawing in the sky. Money. Wealth. Are the two words I heard from the universe

1 Like

Yeah no problem and thanks for the scan as well.

1 Like

Scan Trade?

1 Like

Ooo… Me!!!
@wolfinsheepsskin
Lol

1 Like

Anything specific?

1 Like

I see you with a black/darkness type body with red wings that change to a tannish color. Your aura is red from what i can see. Ooo and your eyes are red as well.

I am feeling a darker demonic energy from you. A feeling of power building up and almost to the point you crave.

Your chakras appear bright in color but concentrated in one location.

1 Like

Just a regular scan and see what you get.

1 Like