Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

@A.Lucifer Can u pm me…
im driving at the moment

U PM me when u’re not driving. I dreamed about a car wreck. Last night. I’d hate for u to be in one.

1 Like

Anyone up for a trade?

1 Like

sure

1 Like

Scan swaps?

I seen a mans head get decapitated with a sword, but the blade of the sword was made of energy not steel.
The man stood there as nothing happend, the next second later the man started to get into a fighting stance. Where his head was there was this massive glowing green and yellow energy.
" You dont slow me down "
The man says as he started to run past me, I turned around and seen the man riding away on a horse.
He wore a white and black robe with a pumpkin on it.
He left behind a bottle labeled
“F_AR”

1 Like

@GodlessEndeavor I had a vision where you were stumbling blindly in the dark. You were holding your heart and coughing up blood as if you had been / are going through something painful that messed you up. You weren’t listening to the spirits at first and although they were nearby- they couldn’t help you. Then finally you stood still when you were at your lowest it seemed, a hand passed over your 3rd eye and lead you to the right path.

1 Like

Could you scan me, please, chi?

I’m sensing something light on your horizon… different than last scan. Feels like hope, happy…just a lifted heaviness. I see you smiling and giving a little laugh.

1 Like

yea, i’ll do it in a bit. let me do some hw real quick.

1 Like

Hey everyone, trade?

2 Likes

@OnionKnight I saw a bag of onions randomly on a bench and I thought of you. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

If you scan me I’ll scan you back

Red dye, is what I noticed right away, in an old glass medicine bottle. So dark that it looks black. It’s a Dye or an ink, I know that is random as hell but it’s the first thing I saw. It’s sitting on a very scratched and old wooden table in a cottage. Dirt floor. The dye is infused with gold. For writing with and dyeing clothes. Made with an alchemy process. I’m trying to figure out what the color is from, I don’t think it’s blood. So random, sorry :joy: @Sage1

@Sage, u have to introduce urself. @Lady_Eva

2 Likes

I’m a bit curious if anyone could scan me. I’m trying to work on developing a better scanning technique myself.

@anon50363245 @OnionKnight @chi
I am so sorry, I totally forgot. I will return the favor asap. But yeah I’m having a bit of a rough time lately and really need to catch a break. It feels like utter failure after utter failure lately. Wore out.

1 Like

Whoever is free and willing to do a scan for me can you feel the who’s around me, what does my energy give off, and what I need to work on ?

Trade…
Anyone?
I was awoken from my slumber more than once last night but couldn’t seem to see whom it was,
I would like a reading of this… Pretty Please

No need to return scan. It was just something that popped out at me so thought I would tell you. I’m dealing with pms hormones so probably not a great idea for anyone to scan me.

2 Likes