Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

omg i adore you xoxo :cherry_blossom:

1 Like

Yes i would trade.

See what you can see with me. Also whenever i search for my soul name or magickal name i always end up getting the same old name of Angrboda (she is a Norse Giant). Maybe focus on this for me as well?

1 Like

Your energy feels like water. Its calming and overwhelming at the same time. It makes me very mellow and its to the point of ecstasy lol. Very coolio.

Pheonix (goetic demon); i see him in a bright yellow to orange flames. He is very beautiful.
I hear Vassagoā€™s name.
Asmodeus and Synoday are two others i hear.
ā€œShe works with Lucifer.ā€ I hear a woman say this.

1 Like

Thereā€™s a lot of lavender, a shimmery mist of it dancing around. Cool and light feeling energy. A Norse vibe, but I canā€™t place it as Iā€™m not familiar with those spirits. I want to say Sif or Skadi.

1 Like

How does one do this. Ive been meaning to look into this.

1 Like

Okay gotcha. Thanks.

Sit down and meditate. Get into a tranve if possible and then ask for your magickal name. Let it come naturally to you.

1 Like

@Micah, could u plz also sense me for angel Gabriel? What demons are with me too at this time? I hear, " Lucifer, Lilith, Azazel, Belial" Angels I hear, ā€œGabriel, Michaelā€

Trade Scansā€¦
Anyone?

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin, Yup. U wanna trade me for angels and demons around me?

1 Like

Yes I can most definitely take a look.

1 Like

Sounds good. How about u, anything specific?

1 Like

No nothing specific. @A.Lucifer

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin, I see a little boy playing outside in a grassy area. I then see red like there was a fire, and commotion around the boy. I sense violence around that boy and a possible death. It seems like people were running away in fear, and what seems to have been a gun shot fired in the direction of this boy. I sense a life was lost during this time. That life was someone close to this kid. At the same time, seemed like there was a fire

1 Like

@A.Lucifer
Daemons: Bael, Enlil(Beezlebub), Lucifer, Gremory, Kali
Angels: Michael, Raphael, Gabriel,Raziel

2 Likes

@A.Lucifer
Youā€™re reading? Would you say this will occur in the future.

1 Like

Not sure who gremory and kali are. Just happen ti have started to be exposed to angels. Not sure who Raziel is, but Iā€™ll look him up. The demons, can u tell y they are around? I work with Lucifer, Baelā€¦is he same as Belial? If so, I work with him too. Beelzebubā€¦i donā€™t work with him that I know of for sure. N in regards to ur read, it may have already happen. It seemed like something in the past, not sure, but if not, something yet to happen.

1 Like

@wolfinsheepsskin, did the environment I painted sound familiar to u? Hse was by a rd. Grass in front of it. Do u know of any shootings close to u, friends/relatives? Any fires in the present or past that u know of?

1 Like

He tells all things past, present and future, about hidden treasures, and procures the love of women, young and old, but especially maidens.

He is depicted as appearing in the form of a beautiful woman with the crown of a duchess tied around his waist, and riding a camel.

Goddess of Time, Creation, Destruction and Power

2 Likes

No I havenā€™t seen this environment yet. :thinking:
@A.Lucifer
I will find out though