Power Sensing - Scans & Swaps 3.0 (No Tarot Please) (Part 1)

I see red eyes and fangs shrouded in darkness. Fenrir.

1 Like

@itsnathanm7 id you manage to check my immidiate future with your cards by any chance? Sorry to pester you again :wink:

Not yet, fell asleep. It was late

1 Like

Haha it sure was, sometimes I forget the time as I work nights. Do it in your own time brother! Im just a bit worried, its probably nothing, but everytime there is a situation relating to myself my senses get overwhelmed by the amount of possible things that can go wrong and I can’t read the situation, but for other people readings are easy as Im not too invested, so dont get in my own way.

Well, I just signed up to this forum, if anyone would be kind enough to read me…

Thanks

@Vyriz
Hey Vyriz nice to meet you! Dont forget our rule no.1 of introducing yourself!

https://forum.becomealivinggod.com/t/introduce-yourself-to-members-of-the-forum/

Hi! Thanks for that, I just did.

1 Like

Hi, could someone please scan me.

Your aura is purple and your wings are a milky white-blue. Your eyes are purple ironically.
You command electrical purple energy in both hands.
You smile as you show off your power to me.
But you eventually release the purple energy from your hands amd with that your entire form disappears.

Oh my and i was going to wear purple today butvi said that would be inappropriate. Thank you

1 Like

Wow, purple is in… Lol.

Glad i could help.

I still prefer Black & White…

2 Likes

Lol @wolfinsheepsskin

Well screw you… Purple is so in but stay tuned for tomorrow as black will be the new in color.

2 Likes

I got tired of purple… I decided to change it up a bit. :sweat_smile: @FantomGirl
I’ll Be here for it…

1 Like

Mind if I grab a read?

1 Like

I would love a scan if anyone has time. Don’t know how to return the favour though, but would be appreciated.

Sure.

I’m always down for a scan.

I see a cosmic serpent with rainbow wings.

I sense the potential for anything in your path. Lots of interchangeable peices and open roads will present themselves.

Yog sothoth will present himself in the future as well.

If you could, can you scan my godform?

1 Like

Hi FantomGirl could you please scan me by helping me know the spirit who follow me or want to work with me.