Power Sensing continued

I delve into you.
I see a fire elemental naked chick with a nice chest and crushing curves :+1:.

She picks me up by the shoulder and takes me into a fire realm. She leaves me to play the fire. I do, and it all turns into amethyst.

“Listen to your intuition.”

I do, everything tears apart to reveal stars. Stars are connected to you.

I get the feeling you should expand your scope. Do something celestial.

With that I’m taken away from her. :kiss::heart_eyes::kiss::heart_eyes::kiss::heart_eyes:

1 Like

Planning to undertake some new things, havne’t decided on which as of yet.

She also says Hi lol

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial

A man in a room with multiple oval shaped doors. He grabs a backpack, some granola bars, and water. He puts the bag on, and walks toward one of the doors.

He takes a deep breathe, opens it, and walks through. He’s on Mt. Everest, at the very top. Above the clouds, above the earth, almost one with the sky. He walks up a path leading to a cave. Inside a man with a white tiger, sitting next to him waves him forward. A shaman maybe? The man takes a seat in front of the “shaman” , he pets the tiger who nuzzles against his hand, and begins to talk at length with the mysterious man.

1 Like

@Micah

Been busy lately I see.

Definitely surrounding by infernal energy and spirits at the moment. Swirling around you, coming out of your hands and heart chakra. Your covered in it.

Does your chest feel on fire?

1 Like

It doesnt lol
But i did do a rite to Awaken the Devil in me
Hehehe
Anything from the High Priestess of Hell? @Svartulf

1 Like

@anon9236988
Samael or my interpretation of him. The guy comes out of nowhere and asks me, ‘So your about to read her, eh?”. I tell him, yeah so he says, “Ok, let’s do it” as we both look into a large scrying bowl with a black icor inside.

I see you in lotus position. In one hand a ball of fire pulsates. In the other a ball of water.

When I focus on the ball of fire, I see figures walking through an inferno of flames. You at the head of them. In the ball of water, I see you almost like a mermaid. Beloved by all the wildlife in the sea, a water serpent coiling it’s body around you.

I stop looking into the bowl and look up at Samael who says, “She’s pretty interesting,huh?”

2 Likes

Who is the man with the white tiger? :face_with_monocle:

1 Like

You have a handprint made of fire on your chest. Your marked.

No Priestess, but that may be her print?

1 Like

I don’t think it’s a specific being. Maybe your higher self, speaking to you.

He was much older and wise. With a twinkle in his eye as if he’s seen it all/

1 Like

Reading, @Micah ?

1 Like

Ah, fuckin’ spot on, friendo, from the lotus position and down to my main two elements.

And oh my gods, Samael… :flushed:

And Okay, hol’ up, I’ll Get started on reading you back

2 Likes

“-Puts inspirational corny quote here-“

-:+1:

anybody wanna trade?

@Micah When Eisheth touched you not only were you marked, it seems to be kind of a rebirth. I see the shadows of the demons I don’t know and can see the ones I do. Your laying in bed. Eisteth is a shadow as well, as I’ ve never seen her before.

When she touches you, the point of the touch is like the symbiote from Venom. Forms around you, creating an entire different being. A mix of your demon form and something more.

1 Like

@Svartulf

Alrighty, I may be way off, but here we gooo…

The first thing I see someone like a shadow knight. They have a stand down with someone, but they easily flick their wrist and ice strikes through their victim.
I guess my impressions from that might be that you’re pretty damn good with baneful magick, or you have a weak enemy to face.

Next thing I see is a sword in your hand, and you’re approaching a huge dragon. Instead of hurting it, you gently rest your hand on it and pet it. For some reason, I just see you in a form of a regular knight with shoulder-length, black hair. Blue eyes too? You turn over your shoulder and look out into an army. The dragon stands beside you, and seems to willingly help and protect you.

Last but not least, I just see you sitting on the floor with your hands together. There’s a symbol/sigil drawn on the floor in gold. I see an offering of some sort nearby. I just can’t help but see blood. Definitely calling for someone on the darker side.

Then my mind just has a brain fart, because I saw either a chocolate chip or raisin cookies, lol.

2 Likes

Fuck yes
@Svartulf

Wow. You look like a symbiote from Spider Man lol dope as fuck
Your tendrils are waving at me
You seem to have more control over them now

Your strength is increasing as well

Investigate superpower wiki when you get a chance

@Epsilon_The_Imperial
I see a bright Star up close. Its like a miniture sun. You shine for the Human race, a beacon of Light and Hope and Timelessness.

Remember JFK? And how people loved him?
It is the same with you my friend

No you wont be assassinated but you will have to use common sense and watch yourself

2 Likes

Hmmmm
@anon9236988 reading?

1 Like

@Epsilon_The_Imperial Alrighty, well, oh gods, I see someone, maybe a succubus? She’s very lustily calls out to you, and signals for you to come over. Then let’s just say she dominates you… big time… O______O

Then, I see possibly King Belial standing with you. He’s just relaxing, joking, and talking with you. Then he chuckles loudly and playful smacks your back. I kinda almost felt that too, ouch. But my impressions from that is that he seems to see you as a friend and enjoys joking around with you.

My imagination may gotten in the way, but he says “Hey, don’t push it…” :woman_shrugging:

I can’t seem to see anything else. All I know is a succubus may be wanting some and Belial basically sees you as a friend. :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I see you @Epsilon_The_Imperial
Moving on up in the Infernal Empire :sunglasses:

1 Like

@anon9236988
Read pls?

2 Likes