Power of frightened [fair]

i am nilakantha dhungel from nepal i have great power of fair that if i say anything that u cant stay in same place until any hour they cant stay there because my lord provide me power of fair…which will leads to hell

1 Like

Hey! Welcome to BALG :slight_smile:

That’s amazing ! Please continue, I’m sure many occultists here are very interested and can’t wait to learn more about this. Thank you :+1:

1 Like

Oh I’m fascinated :slight_smile: Never heard of the power of fair? Would love to hear more about it.

2 Likes

@nilakantha_dhungel if you feel comfortable with sharing more please give more details. I would love to see more about people’s gifts from the gods.

1 Like

brothers dont need to pray or anything else just say and belive to our lord from deep inside of your heart that you will get many power which is hidden inside the dark mysteries

1 Like

Oh don’t worry about us, dear brother, please let us know about your mysteries… the power of fair ! We exchange knowledge and experience here so please add more details to benefit your brothers and sisters. Which will lead to hell, as you said. :pray:

6 Likes

Brother who is the lord that lives deep in your heart.

2 Likes

That sounds rather interesting. Could you explain a bit more on that?

3 Likes

brother there is only one lord others are fake and artificial…whose name we only said from our mouth we will go to world of enjoyment… its our Great king’Lucifer´

The power which people cannot stand in one place until they take the name of king lucifer… they have to leave that place or follow lucifer as their savior…These power is called power of afraid (fair) …which is provied by king lucifer… there are more seven powers but each will get not more then two powers… belive him and feel the power

Do you mean fear?

1 Like

I think I got it brother, please forgive my weak faith. Was a long day !

Totally agree by the way. The power of fair could be really frightening and yes, it may eventually lead to hell.

Just please keep in mind that it goes both ways. And it doesn’t always work well because some people doesn’t play fair, when that is necessary.

3 Likes

Please be aware that it is against the rules of this forum to preach, regardless of if you are preaching in the name of Jesus, Satan or Lucifer. To make clams of powers only if you “believe” in a specific entity may be in breach.

Flagged for the moderators to take a look.

5 Likes

ya my dear hell princess … it is not like frightened by showing knief or gun. but from spritually they will feel the frighten …try u will get soon

So, you just joined and started preaching, that’s normal enough, what I can’t work out is whether the replies to you are ironic or not, since people seem to be queueing up to venerate you. This topic is so weird I’m going to leave it alone for now, @nilakantha_dhungel please however read the timely reminder on PREACHING posted above.

Cheers. :+1:

6 Likes

That’s “PrinceX”… dear watch your mouth or you lose it. But yeah, I agree with you, brother. Absolutely ! Let’s see what we’ll get :wink::pray:

Still you didn’t explain anything to the rest of your brothers and sisters. And that… is not “fair”.

1 Like

Please take no offense. I really do want to hear more from you but I have not laughed this hard in awhile. This thread has taken a strange turn.

Thank you for your post I needed it today.

2 Likes