Potential graveyard dirt alternative for curses (has yet to be experimented with)

are you wanting dirt but don’t wanna deal with getting penalised for desecration of a grave? are you scared of the moral implications of taking dirt from a person’s grave especially if you barely know them? i might have the solution, but it’ll have to be tested first; church dirt.

why church dirt? well, firstly there’s no pesky laws barring you from taking dirt off a church lawn. second, the property more than likely has been consencrated; let’s say you’re looking curse a real piece of shit, and you want to obtain this church dirt. this will depend on the church you’re buying the dirt from, if it’s a catholic or an orthodox church, pay the patron saint of the church to buy the dirt with whatever offerings you would give to saints. if you’re buying from a protestant church, give any offerings you have to Jesus Christ.

then you have to empower the gathered dirt with your intent; in this example, it’s to use the dirt for baneful rites. for the dirt from a catholic or orthodox church, pray to St Olga of Kiev, the patron saint of vengeance; for protestant churches, just pray to God for retribution. make an offering to St Olga, or simply bow to God, and then leave the property.

i will attempt this myself to test if this works, i will report back with updates and results.

well I dont know…
about church dirt from the garden ,I have several spells that contain this ingredient and
it is mostly used for protection
graveyard dirt from just inside the gate and from the crossroads use in hex spell
cemeteries and intersections are also full of ghosts, and so is the ghost administrator who
controls it there
in your place, I will find out what the rules really are and how to do it correctly
otherwise you can bring a lot of unpleasantness into your life in the form of angry spirits
and with Saints, in my opinion, it only works directly from their shrine dirt, which is truly directly dedicated to them, and not every one of them will want to participate in harmful things
so they don’t kick your ass either

1 Like

I’ll add this list of using dirt for magic spells. We should always do research, but I’ve not heard of church dirt for curses. Only for things like protection since it’s a church.

Graveyard dirt is also used for love apparently:

“Enslaved Africans also used grave dirt in erotic and commanding medicine. One enslaved African woman named Mariana 'confided to a friend that the earth in her bag was from a grave and that she used it to give to men ‘in order that they may love me’…In 1650 CE, another enslaved African named Mariana was accused of serving her slave owners 'powders of roasted bats and grave dirt in order to tie them, or prevent them from mistreating her”

That’s very sad. Hoodoo and Santeria have many uses for dirt. So creative. When taking dirt its suggested to leave something or drop an offering liquid in thanks. You also reminded me I may need to get dirt from a bank for money magic.

They also say dirt from a mall can bring money. Let’s see about that. I’ve never heard about church dirt for curses though. Good luck. That’s interesting.

1 Like

@Injust00 a friend of mine mentioned that a churchyard does technically count as a graveyard; even beyond the actual geaveyard. it’s quite interesting.

funny enough, when i went to give this a test, the offeretory candle flame i gave to the patron saint of the church stood still and the winds in my area died for a good minute until i finished the collection of the dirt. i gave my thanks by tossing 3 coins and leaving the candle as a gesture of gratitude. i always wait for signs from spirits of any nature to know whether or not they’ll approve of a working, and some saints are reaaaaally into divine justice being enacted; so you’ll know real quickly if they approve of something or not.

a friend of mine said that the churchyard technically can count as a graveyard as with it being consencrated, you can use it to bury your dead. any part of the yard can serve as a burial spot in the futher.

2 Likes

I got goosebumps reading that the flame stood still. I love fire and seeing how a flame moves. Hope you get the results you seek! Let us know sometime.

1 Like

oh, i will. i give my thanks to St Raphael of Brooklyn!

1 Like