Potent Wealth Spell : Tested & Highly Successful

Welcome @Rainbow It is a rule of this forum for all new members to properly introduce themselves, so PLEASE CLICK ON THE IMAGE BELOW and tell us about yourself and any experience you may have in magick, such as what you practice, how long you have practiced, areas of interest, etc:

intro3

1 Like

@C.Kendall and I preformed this spell during a mentorship lesson and literally the next day I have 3 job offersšŸ–¤Best mentor ever.

Link to my Apprentship with C. Kendall below. If you ever get the chance to hire him as your mentor, do so immediately. Itā€™s so worth it. Life changing tbh. I am so glad I found this path meant for mešŸ–¤

This spell is very effective and very potent when preformed correctly.

:fire:Hail the Infernal Empire and hail thy self!

5 Likes

@C.Kendall ā€¦ You sir, are a master.
Thank you for the posts you wrote, especially this one on a phone. Thank you so much. If I had any money, Iā€™d approach you as a teacher and mentor. We will see if this changes :slight_smile:

5 Likes

You are simply an amazing being I ever aware of, not a human really, highly demonic entity as I see you, who you are really from inside?
Love to read your posts, your videos, your knowledge amazes me at this age how can you hold that much with so much proficiency and with command, simply amazing.
Thank you

5 Likes

Wonderful spell! Iā€™m preparing for it now. I have honestly never preformed a proper wealth spell in my 25 years of practice, except for calling on King Belial occasionally for a bit of stability. I have found that regularly balancing the elements keeps me pretty comfortable with money. But now it is my will to take a different career path and I would like to smooth the transition with a decent amount of money.

I am tempted to alter it by replacing the entities with entities I already have a relationship with. I am somewhat familiar with some of the above but isnā€™t it better to know them before you start asking for money? Should I build a relationship with the entities first? Or are they more like functionaries that imbue the working with energy? Or is this just my personal hang-up with asking for money?
As of now Iā€™m planning on going ahead as written and researching themā€¦ as I always do before jumping inā€¦

:heart: Love C. Kendallā€™s work! Thanks for this post!

3 Likes

So, my question is: are you rich now?

1 Like