Post ritual with Sitri. What should I do?

Last night, invoked Sitri. This was in preparation for an event I am attending in a few days. I included offerings of hershey chocolate and semen on his sig (retained for 2 days). Throughout the entire ritual (+ a little bit before and after), there was ringing in both my ears. This has never happened to me before. I think it is me either clairaudience awakening or vibrating at different. I have a very very strong feeling that the ringing in my ears was Sitri, and him letting me know of his presence.

Anyway, I have this strong feeling in me. I feel nervous yet confident that what I asked of him will be fulfilled. Yet that is the problem, I read that I cannot be lusting for results and should forget about the ritual, and just let things happen. I am scared that me thinking about my ritual will destroy it all. Am I overthinking? This can most likely be explained by my ADHD and pretty bad anxiet, also kinda a perfectionist. Plz let me know. All help would be appreciated.

Definitely over thinking. Just be confident :slight_smile: the ringing is a good sign and intuition says its him, so be confident about it happening and breathe. Its okay to think of the ritual and results, the problem with “lusting after” them is that you actively draw energy out of the situation with impatience. A thought here and there isn’t that bad. Constantly dwelling is the problem.

I have pain in my ears sometimes too when evoking, it means something is happening, but I could do without. :grinning:

Are they talking but I just can’t hear it?
^
Telling this sentence to anyone but from this forum is enough to get you put in the looneybin :joy:

For me the ringing wasn’t a pain, not at all actually, it was rather calming yet making me nervous. i had an inkling that the ringing was Sitri letting his presence known. Perhaps maybe it was a clairaudience awakening, I have read about that. Who knows tbh.

That is why grounding is important after a ritual.
Grounding has two meanings. First is more literal. As in letting the remaining energy from ritual or spell afterwards sink into the earth/ ground. This can be as easy as standing on bare feet outside or the groundfloor of your residence. Feel the energy in your body and let it sink in the ground through your feet

Second is more like doing something to let you sink back in the mundane reality. You can do this by sitting in a relaxing chair and eating a bit of cheese, drinking a glass of wine. Playing a videogame, watching some tv etc.
And let the spirits do their thing.

Perfectionism is in a lot of cases also in part a need to control the situation. When you involve otherwordly entities in your magick you effectively put things beyond your control. It is important to turn over your trust to the entity after your ritual. It is out of your hands now anyway. Let it go, trust the process ^^

1 Like